“Wow!”

Chick-fil-A Sergeant Road
Ranked #40 of 227 Restaurants in Sioux City
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This place was extremely busy, but I was able to order my food quite quickly and be on my way. I appreciate the friendly service and clean restaurant especially when traveling as a family.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love their chicken soup! The best in town! Their chicken is pretty good too, but a large chicken soup is a meal on its own

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our all time favorite Chicken Sandwich restaurant!!! The two drive up lanes were full and inside ordering was 12 people deep. The staff moved through the orders efficiently. We make this a must stop when traveling through Sioux City. The Chicken Sandwich from Chick-Fil-A is always hot, tender, and tasty! I want one right now!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Love the pleasant-ness of the employees and the food was outstanding! My pleasure is always a good way to keep your customers coming back!! great job team!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We always enjoy visiting this Chick-fil-A on our way to or from Nebraska. We do not have Chick-fil-A's in South Dakota so for me it's a real treat to eat some other fast food that we don't normally have a choice of. The chicken is great, love the breading and all the dipping sauce choices. My daughter got a kids meal on this trip and ate all of her nuggets before I could even offer her ketchup! The fruit cup choice for a side is genius as well! We will be back!