Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very nice resort, but not quite 5 stars

I've never been to a resort before where the hot springs were the main attraction. I'll break down... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
SirNigel58
Morrisville, North Carolina
Modern thermal bath. Good organized, but sometimes lacking the communication

I visited this place three times. Everything is very well organized. There are different thermal... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2018
Kostiantyn D

All reviews thermal water perfect place hungarian soup be careful pools complex rooms hotel temperature ukraine minus rest service children security cold bath
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by a friend. I was very sceptical but to my surprise the place was awesome. We could not get a room in the hotel as it was fully booked and ended up in the private sector.
There are several thermal pools and saunas. The place is neat and very clean. You can stay there all day long and will not get bored. Its very affordable and worth the visit.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Alex-e7sas
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Visiting the region for the first time, I was at the mercy of my friends. "You will really like the thermal springs!" they kept chirping. Sometimes an over-enthusiastic approach is really hiding some deficiency, but I will admit that I was completely wrong. After barreling through countryside, we finally arrived at a very kempt, attractive parking lot that fronted a busy hotel complex. The lobby was clean, neat and we were welcomed and ushered through quickly. We chose to stay for three hours, were given armbands and towels, and shown to our lockers. Not a single stray piece of trash anywhere. Changing into our bathing suits, we made our way past the massage rooms (if you prefer a massage first, by all means), showered clean, and into the bright sunlight. Awesome! Multiple beautiful pools with varying degrees of thermal waters ranging from the very cold to the very hot, and various surfaces to walk on for massage for the feet. There were waterfalls, private bathing areas, many, many lounge and chaise chairs to relax on, good security and service, a restaurant and of course, beautiful hotel if you are staying over. I heard Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Romanian and a little Russian, but considering the location, it made sense. Regardless, our time flew by quickly. Weirdly, I had no sunscreen but because of the higher latitude, in spite of the bright sunshine and blue skies, I did not even turn pink. Huh. I would like to return with my whole family just for this experience.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank DermDude1
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place especially in winter. Here you can restore your muscles after skiing and enjoy some water with wine smell. There are only one minus at this place, this minus is location.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Beautiful large property, with many water facilities such as mineral pools with different temperatures, walking pools, saunas. restaurants, cafes, children playgrounds, it's a place where one can spent an entire day and relax and enjoy the outdoors and come out totally rejuvenated.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Xeny43
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We were here for 4 hours as a part of our guided tour. And I must say that was awesome! This hot thermal water was so bloody good for my ill knees and spine! The only disadvantage was related to food. It's to expensive in their cafes.

Date of experience: April 2015