All reviews parking garage mississippi river downtown davenport blues fest quad city within walking distance embassy suites rock island arsenal art museum bars and restaurants this past weekend lobby area stayed here for one night staff was very friendly wedding atrium skywalk
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Kimberlin Richardson was the most professional, knowledgeable, personable and efficient events manager that I have met. She assisted in making sure we had all the details covered, made periodic checks with us throughout the year planning. Our rooms were clean, food was excellent and even the kids at the reception made comments about their "kids buffet" which Kimberlin recommended. The staff was very personable and professional. I even dropped my phone down the elevator shaft and the staff got it out for me. (It wasn't even damaged.) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a wedding reception or even for a weekend stay. Excellent service on everything. THANK YOU KIMBERLIN!!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
BethE649, Director of Sales at Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Kris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are overjoyed you had such a delightful experience with our amazing Kimberlin and awesome staff! They are highly valued members of our team and we are just ecstatic that you were able to have such an excellent memorable experience at our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you and any of your guests back for another great experience in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Sleep quality was rated low, but not due to the hotel in any way. It had more to do with quality of sleep leading up to the stay. Bed was quite enjoyable, and roommate and I forgot to ask what brand of bed was used before we left the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are delighted you enjoyed our new beds and hope to welcome you back to enjoy them again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, rooms were clean
We had a loud neighbor at 1am that we could here through adjoining room.
Breakfast buffet was basically slops, but they cooked good eggs or omelet.
Check in was lacking in personality with no information volunteered.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BethE649, Director of Sales at Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was sorry to read our hotel did not meet your expectations as we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure these were isolated issues that will be corrected moving forward. We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back again and improve your next stay!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
BethE649, Director of Sales at Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The best part of this hotel was the front desk staff. The woman who checked us in was friendly and efficient. They still have the magnetic room key cards which I managed to demagnetize mine twice in a one night stay. So I had to go back to the desk both times to have them reset. They were friendly and fast both times.
The room itself could use a remodel. I had a view of the river, which was nice. But, my air conditioning didn't really work well and we were there when it was very hot out. None of my co-workers had issues with the air in their rooms. I probably would've asked to switch rooms if I'd stayed more than one night. I also learned from a co-worker that they have issues with the heat in the winter so I would be leery of staying there in winter. The bed was fine and breakfast was not bad. Our waitress served us quickly and efficiently. Overall, it's a decent hotel located within walking distance of bars and restaurants.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
BethE649, Director of Sales at Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We love our friendly staff and we are so glad you enjoyed them as much as we do! I was sorry to read about the issues you had with the air we'll be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure that it was an isolated issue. We hope to welcome you back again once our renovation is complete!