“Date night”
Review of The J Bar

The J Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The J Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 331 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Edgy. Adventurous. Visual. Cooking outside the box paired with superior wine and mixology. Bar open late. Brunch Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Food is awesome here and waiter Michael is very professional. Brunch menu is very nice, my husband had the French toast and I ate the pulled pork hash. Both were wonderful and generous portions. Went here for valentines and the chef specials were great. The tequila lime cheesecake is worth the trip.

2  Thank Mjloewen

Reviewed 15 February 2017

OK..the atmosphere is nice, but the drink prices, esp the wines are out of line. Possible the wrong place for me, but others feel the same way. May give it another whirl,

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We try to make a date night at least every two months and even if we don't eat dinner at JBar we usually end up there for drinks before or after dinner and a little snack.

1  Thank marybY7122MG
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I visited the J Bar due to receiving a coupon for a complimentary drink when I checked into the hotel. The bartender and manager were very friendly, and we had a good conversation so I stayed for a couple more drinks. They both knew a lot about beer and spirits! J Bar has a very modern design, and the environment is interesting, comfortable and inviting. I enjoyed my visit and wouldn't hesitate to return.

1  Thank James G
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We had to have a quick dinner on our way to a surprise 50th party. They have a great beer selection along with an eclectic menu. Ihad the 50-50 burger - half hamburger, half bacon. Delicious! Prices are a little high, but not crazy. It is not the type of place you would ever anticipate being attached to a Holiday Inn!

1  Thank pooldave