“Unique and exciting!”

Zeke's Island Cafe
Ranked #8 of 321 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome. They have very unique menu items that you aren't going to find elsewhere around the Quad Cities. Vegetarian and Gluten free available. Island food is their specialty and we have never had anything we don't like. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places too go in the city the food is unique and very flavorful. Their drinks are also very good I would recommend this place too anyone.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Zeke's is a FANTASTIC place with excellent food and a really cool urban feel. This feels like a Chicago type place, but at Davenport prices. If you know island food at all, you'll know Zeke's is the real deal.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My wife and I stopped by Zeke's before attending a show at the Adler Theater last night. We were looking for something casual where we could get in and out prior to the show. Tired of the same choices........Mexican......Burgers.......Pizza.........etc., I was excited to find that this place had a menu that finally offered a different experience.

The restaurant itself has a cool, island bar-like feel. Most entrees are in the $12-$15 range. Let me tell you, the food here was fantastic! I had the Hawaiian pulled pork and my wife had the Huli Huli Chicken. Both dishes were great! We finished it off by sharing a piece of Key Lime Pie.

My wife actually commented that this might be her new favorite restaurant in the Quad Cities. Great food and great drinks at a very fair price! There is not much more that you can ask for here. If you are looking for something different, I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the jerk chicken tacos, but there was virtually no jerk seasoning on the meat. It tasted just like plain grilled chicken. Very disappointing. Service was prompt and friendly. The kitchen staff needs to brush up on how to cook jerk chicken correctly.