“Reliable Food”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I appreciated having this option near our hotel. Good fresh food which we enjoyed. Nice to have this instead of fast food options.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The trouble with Panera is that each unit the associates are trained and act different. This unit I felt that we needed a Star Trek transponder to communicate with the help. They gave us the wrong buzzer for our food. It was no big deal to them. Customers are a second thought to the employees here.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I travel to this area often and have eaten at this Panera several times. Tonight they missed the mark. Let's start with the positives.
Kaylie was super quick to get my order and very friendly.
I didn't have to wait long.
I received a larger soup size than expected.
Negatives:
No napkins or silverware in the bag. When I order something to-go I'm expecting to have everything I need for my dinner.
They didn't say my name loud enough to hear and the bags were not labeled. My pager went off but I was left to figure out which order belonged to me.
My salad dressing container was only 1/4 full. I don't drown my salad in dressing, but I do need more then a teaspoon to enjoy my half salad. Such a waste of food.
I guess I'm lucky my soup was bigger so I'm not totally hungry still.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

It's your typical Panera, was happy it was open until 8 pm . Ordered the half sandwich and soup, corn chowder was yummy"

Reviewed 7 March 2017

It was so quick and easy to order and stop in and pick-up. Part of our order didn't make in the bag but not a major issue.