La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids
US$107
US$89
US$116
Hampton.com
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$105
Hampton.com
US$185
US$176
Residence Inn Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)
US$133
US$111
Residence Inn
US$134
US$130
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsappointed hotelsafe areagreat place to stayrooms are comfortablebiscuits and gravyexcellent breakfasteasy accessexcellent stayrockwell collinsgreat ratethe breakfast areawafflesparking lotpillowspetsredoneconvenience
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So many things I didn't like about this hotel. Smallest bathroom with no vanity, bumping into doors everywhere and dirty floor. Room doors barely shut, small pool with no food or drinks in pool allowed at all. Broken/Slow elevator. Lack luster breakfast and mediocre staff. Just a completely disappointing visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Bhagat R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kristy,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We understand you were unhappy with our staff, breakfast and the cleanliness of your room. We take pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. The hotel management will be working with our staff to prevent this from happening in the future. For safety of our guests we do not allow any kinds of food or drink in the pool area. We do have signs posted everywhere about no food or drinks allowed in the pool area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were recently remodeled, the property was very clean, staff was friendly and welcoming, the property is located in a good area and is readily accessible. If I am traveling in this area again, I will definitely stay at LaQuinta. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Bhagat R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at La Quinta Inns and Suites-Cedar Rapids. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words about our renovated hotel and our hospitable staff. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The good:
I had high hopes for this hotel. It is in a great location close to downtown with plenty of parking. When we arrived, we were greeted and were able to quickly check in. The hotel is updated and the rooms were nicely decorated.

The bad:
We tried to go to bed about 9:45 PM, but the noise from the lobby was deafening. There was a large group of guests in the lobby drinking and hanging out. We waited about 30 minutes hoping they would eventually leave or quiet down before calling the front desk. The employee on duty told me that he had already tried to tell them to be quiet, but they were ignoring him and there was nothing else he could do but ask again. At 10:30 PM, they were still so loud it was impossible to even attempt to go to sleep. I left my room at 10:45 pm and went out to the lobby. There was no one at the front desk, but the group was still sitting in the lobby practically shouting. I went over to them and explained that we really needed some sleep and asked them to be quiet. I went back to my room and we experienced about 15 minutes of quiet before the group got loud again. We helplessly sat in our room exhausted, but left without any other options. We were not able to sleep until about 12 AM when they finally left the lobby area.

I relayed my frustration and exhaustion to the woman at the front desk when we checked out. She told me that the front desk had received numerous reports of noise the previous evening and even acknowledged it sounded more like a stadium and not a hotel. She gave me no indication that a plan would be put in place to address noise issues in the future and no offer to try to make the situation right. I was traveling with my two girls who had to be at a competition at 7:30 that morning. The three of us left the hotel exhausted and unprepared for our day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank indigo02
Bhagat R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your stay. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not as satisfactory as we had hoped it would be. I am sorry to hear you had a bad night’s sleep due to noise issue that you encountered from the other guests. The issue you described is truly regrettable. We will be discussing your experience with the staff and management team so we can make improvement. The Hotel Management Team will be working with our staff to train them to take appropriate action to prevent this from happening in the future especially during the sold out weekend like we had this past weekend.

We very much do appreciate your honest feedback and deeply apologize once again for the inconvenience this might have caused you. We take your concerns very seriously and rest assured your feedback will definitely help improve our operations. Thanks again for your time and we hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brandi provided amazing customer service when I needed to make a last minute change to a reservation. The rooms were updated and clean. I felt right at home with all the pillows on the bed. Thankful for a good rest before a long drive home.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Christa, It’s great to know that your stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Cedar Rapids was as enjoyable as we hoped it would be. We will be sure to share your fantastic comments with our staff (Brandi). Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel has been revamped and looks amazing. It's very inviting. There was a special rate that was approximately $20 less than surrounding hotels. it was perfect for us. Clean attractive comfortable and the breakfast was better than many of the ones offered at other hotels. The professionalism and friendliness of the staff was exceptional as well. Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Christopher, Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Cedar Rapids La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.