“Good service”

Farmer's Pick Buffet
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy a flavorful meal that really satisfies. Farmer’s Pick Buffet® focuses on quality and selection bringing you fresh homemade dishes daily and hearty flavorful favorites. With so many tasty choices, you'll definitely be back for seconds.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Good selection on this buffet, but they are more expensive than Rythem City and do not offer military discounts. However, I feel the service was better.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We were in the area so we had stopped here for supper. This particular night was crab legs and prime rib night, adult buffet was $21.99 each. Both the roast beef and prime rib were dry, so that was disappointing. My salad was good, the seafood chowder was EXCELLENT. I tired various other things, really no complaints, it was all good. The calimari was pretty decent too. I was too full to try the crab legs or dessert. I may go again some time. Buffets are usually a good deal as you have so much variety. If you go away hungry it is your own fault.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The salad bar is pretty decent, I'll give them credit there. They did finally get some decent, fresh dinner rolls back once again. I guess after so many complaints over the last year or so.
As to the rest of it though....whew, I don't know. A thin crust pizza and a thicker crust pizza sitting out with toppings on it no one would want. Makes sense why not a slice was gone and it looked like those had sat there for awhile. There was just a small portion of ham on the carving board and some other meat. Didn't make a lot of difference....no one behind the counter to serve it. The mashed potatoes were as runny as could be. Looked over some of the breakfast items out for the Brunch and most of that looked like it had sat for awhile....dried out. Sat there too long for us anyway.

The fried chicken is still pretty good and that's about it. The selection of the buffet is very, very limited. It certainly is for us anyway. We get food credit and we never pay for one of their buffet's. At $19.95 each there is no way we ever would pay that much for something that there is so little of. It just wouldn't make sense. Quite some time ago they did put out a pretty decent selection, a variety.....haven't seen that in a long, long time.

I guess we could say we get what we pay for...I guess. Not even too sure about that.

Date of visit 08/19/2018 at about 12:30 p.m.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We ate here most mornings. Had a fantastic selection - omelets, scramble eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, french toast, bagels, donuts, etc. Unbelievable, the food available. Great service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AMFMooseCreek_On
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The buffet had a large selection of items and the chiefs were making sure everything was fully stocked. The omlet station in the morning was the bomb! Great taste and large portions. The dinner was also very good with a wide variety of food choices, italian, chinese, seafood, ham, beef etc. etc. The waitresses try to keep up with the drink orders and I think they could use some extra help in that category.