“Crazy Monsters”
Review of The Wee Mud Hut

The Wee Mud Hut
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Took my wee girl Mia (11) and her friend Sarah (11) to the Wee Mud Hut today.

Had a great time getting messy and making clay monsters to take home that day.

The hut is a good size and well laid out with lots of gadgets and equipment. You can do air dry clay or the more serious kiln dried stuff depending on what you want to make.

The staff were amazing, so friendly and sat with us to give us hints, tips and support to make our clay models.

Sarah and Mia hadnt used clay before but the help and support they recieved ensured they went home happy and confident with their wee creatations.

There is lots on offer from parties, lessons to the pottery wheel which I need to go back and try.

There is also a cafe area so you can chill with a latte while your kids have some messy fun. I didnt have anything at the cafe as I was enjoying myself too much with the clay but it has all the usual you would expect coffees, teas cakes etc.

Great news is you can also pay by card!

Wee tip: The Hut is in a business centre with controlled entry but has its own door bell rather than the confusing buzzer system so look out for that.

julieherkes, Owner at The Wee Mud Hut, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! Look forward to seeing you again and getting on the wheel! :)