Free cancellation until 26/07
US$77
US$90
US$88
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$53
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

The Alona Hotel(Motherwell)
US$147
US$114
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$88
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Redstones Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewsafternoon teasandwichestaster menudining experiencecheese selectionwonderful venuemy mums birthdaymember of stafffirst classpre dinner drinksspecial occasionlike royaltyunderfloor heatingcheese boardstaff were attentivesalmonbeautiful surroundings
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely surroundings and very impressive setting. I’m sure a super venue for a wedding. Sunday lunch with rabbit pate but was too herby for my palate. Ox cheeks were so tender and wonderfully tasty. Loved that dish. Rhubarb crumble had the desired crunch with vanilla ice cream to compliment it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Muttley611
CrossbasketCastle, General Manager at Crossbasket Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Muttley611,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Sunday lunch at Crossbasket Castle.

Its a pleasure to hear that you were impressed by the setting and surroundings of the Castle. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to our kitchen team who prepared such delicious dishes.

We do hope that you have the opportunity to come and visit us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I bought an afternoon tea for two voucher for my mums birthday and I have to say I was very disappointed with the experience. I had such high hopes due to the great reviews of this place. I have been for afternoon tea in many places and paid a fraction of the price and received the same experience. The food was nice but certainly not worth the money. Having said that; the grounds and the hotel are both stunning (perfect for a wedding) and the staff were attentive; but it's definitely overpriced! I highly doubt I'll be back here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Miffy95
CrossbasketCastle, General Manager at Crossbasket Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear MIffy95,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit to Crossbasket Castle for Afternoon Tea with your mum.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not feel it was value for money. We take great pride in providing local sourced, homemade products of the highest quality for our afternoon tea and I am disappointed that you didn’t feel it lived up to your expectations.

I am however, pleased to read that the staff were very attentive during your visit, I am very proud of the team I have working with me.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to come back to Crossbasket Castle again in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful old castle. Try the tasting menu.
Fantastic staff. Friendly and accommodating. They bend over backwards to ensure your stay is all you would hope it would be. Special thanks to General Manager Rob Baird.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ltt100
Reviewed 1 June 2018

stopped in for lunch in the bar area and had a lovely meal ,nice surroundings and attentive staff well worth a visit the views and grounds are terrific a luxury castle in the heart of the Lanarkshire country side

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dot b
CrossbasketCastle, General Manager at Crossbasket Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Dot b,

Thank you so much for reviewing your visit!

I am always delighted to hear such positive feedback about your staff. I do hope that you have the opportunity to come and visit us again in the near future.

kind regards

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We went to this hotel over the bank holiday week end with my partner for a bar lunch.It came highly recommended but alas what a let down.Service was poor with staff appearing to concentrate on a group of American tourists who were enjoying afternoon tea.Perhaps the staff thought they would get a bigger tip of the tourist rather than us.Meal provvided was average to say the least but the biggest shock was when we got the bill a couple of extra cocktails which we had not consumed had made an appearance on our bill.When I pointed it out I waas met with aa shrug of the shoulders.Not what I wold have expected from this establishment

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robertdA8655KB
CrossbasketCastle, General Manager at Crossbasket Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear RobertdA8655KB,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit to Crossbasket Castle.

I am delighted that you were recommended the Castle but saddened to hear that it did not live up to your expectations. We were exceptionally busy over the Bank Holiday Monday; however, this should not make you feel that we did not give you and your guest the full attention that you deserved.

I will certainly speak with Chef regarding the quality of the meal that you had with us, as we usually receive such positive feedback and that no comment was given by your partner when I checked back.

Unfortunately, the incorrect drinks appearing on your bill was entirely our error. This should not have happened, and I would like to offer my sincere apology. Our team should have offered an apology as soon as you had brought this to their attention, and I will speak with the relevant staff members as this is no way to offer an apology for a mistake that we have made.