“The Coolest Place ever. ”
Review of Fifi's Lunch Box

Fifi's Lunch Box
Ranked #10 of 251 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Fifi's is the coolest place you can eat in Terre Haute. They have great, unique entrees with a twist on everything. The food and service are great! And the Square Donut Bread Pudding is the food eaten in heaven. Amy was my server and just get what she says! She knows things.

1  Thank FlyinSOB

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

It was recommended by a friend - the outside of the restaurant was nothing to write home about. It was the food that caught us by surprise - it was very good if you like everything with bacon - chicken waffle - delicious bite after bite ! A must try. The donut burger was interesting maybe try next time. There were lots of variety of local beers . We even bought a homemade apple home with us.

1  Thank Lynn J. W
Reviewed 24 April 2018

One of a kind in Terre Haute. Fifi's loves bacon on nearly EVERYTHING. This is anyone's treat! Don't hesitate to order what might sound odd due to the bacon being on it. You can NEVER go wrong with BACON!!!

1  Thank angiecagle
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I googled, saw it was 4.7 ****'s, so I wanted to try it. The waitress was a hot mess, nice, but a mess. Food was average.

Richmond, Indiana Resident visiting my ISU daughter.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I are regulars at Fifi's. We went there for the first time a week after they opened, hoping to find a place we really liked in Terre Haute. What we stumbled upon was a restaurant better than any that we had found in Indianapolis, where we had just moved from. The menu has something for everyone. Everything is made fresh from the salads to the Darth Vada. There simply isn't a bad choice on the menu. I've ate everything on the menu at least once. My personal favorite, the Darth Vada, but I could live entirely on the Zeus Berry Burger. Not only is the food great, but they will make it to order on anything. Great friendly staff and it's nice that the owners will come up to you and ask if there is anything else we would like on any given night. Thumbs up to the best restaurant in the Haute!

1  Thank Brent W

Been to Fifi's Lunch Box? Share your experiences!