Review Highlights

Awesome shopping

Reviewed 31 December 2020
576joycev
Marion, Indiana

All reviews bulk food grocery items baked goods don't accept credit cards stock up nice selection fresh produce little bit of everything huge bag visiting shipshewana for sale bargains flours candy mixes quantities handkerchief
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Everytime we come to Shipshewanna we stop here. Great prices. Great products. Great people. I cannot imagine spending money paying full price for baking extracts etc NOT when I can get quality here for a fraction of the price. Love E&S

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Amazing value for quality goods. I shop there nearly every week and I live 2 hours away. I love their selection of baking ingredients, non GMO flours, meats, cheeses, eggs, everything. Very impressed with overall store, staff, and merchandise.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here during our outing of the town. I have never seen such a huge Amish grocery store! We were very impressed with the selection, the prices, and the size! It wss extremely busy and i can see why.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank Kiedis75
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

If they don’t have you don’t need it. If you live off the grid or are Amish . The most comprehensive offering of these types of products that I have seen since Lehman’s in Ohio. Cool for just browsing and looking at the fireplace room or lighted Pictures.

Date of experience: August 2020
2  Thank lisanjeff
Reviewed 14 August 2020

If you love to shop you'll find it quite a treat to visit and shop at E & S Sales in Shipshewana. They have a little bit of everything, the expected and the unexpected. It's as much something to see as it is something you'll need. You'll get great deals on everyday items and delicious home made baked goods. I particularly like the bulk spices and mixes. Soup mixes, dip mixes, spice mixes, they'll turn you from an ordinary cook into an impressive chef!

Date of experience: October 2019