“Filling Lunch”

Add it.
Bravo Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Osceola
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here several times over the past couple years. I've enjoyed breakfast - a fantastic gyro omelet (a very large omelet). I've had dinner before as well. My husband and I stopped for lunch this time. We both ordered wraps (again quite large). They came with soup and fries. We both left satisfied and stuffed.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

If you want a good breakfast, served fast, this is your place. If you want to sit and have that third cup of coffee, probably not. If fact, we joke about the coffee being bad so that the tables turn over quickly. Seriously, though, the food IS excellent, and served so fast you'd swear they knew you were coming. Try the omelets!

Reviewed 15 November 2014

Stopped here for lunch.My husband ordered the perch special for 6.99.The best part was the price.He only took a couple bites of the fish and could not eat anymore,when our waitress asked if something was wrong he told her he didnt think it was perch and didn't taste good even if it was.Our waitress actually told us she didnt think it was perch,that they actually used pollock.She then went to the owner and told her our complaint,asking the owner for a discount for us and the owner refused.
I ordered the patty melt lunch special,it was probably the worst one I have ever had,it had no taste whatsoever,I also did not eat much of my meal...
When we paid our bill,the owner waited on us and did not acknowledge our complaints at all.
If you want really cheap food right out of the can or freezer this is the place to go,we won't be returning here ever....

Reviewed 13 November 2014

This cafe is not fancy. If you want fancy, then go somewhere else. We were there for breakfast after church and it was packed. Had trouble getting seated as we had a party of eight. Since it was crowded, the service was slow. However, the breakfast was very good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We tried this place after having just moved to the area. We noticed it was always full driving by, so we expected it to be decent at least. Only reason I can think is that its cheap. There were a lot of elderly people and families with young kids. Our food was sub par. Neither of us finished our food, or took our leftovers home. The mac and cheese was obviously made with powder, as it was rather gritty. We'll probably give it another shot at some point just to see if it was a fluke but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

2  Thank Danielle W