“Known for Pizza, My Burger was Very Good.”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Restaurant & Sports Bar serving gourmet pizzas, burgers, wings & more in a relaxed space filled with TVs.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I live not far from the restaurant but have only visited once shortly after it had opened. That experience was not good and I never went back. But that was many years ago so I thought I might give it another try. Probably known more for being a sports bar that serves Pizza, I found they have a very extensive, eclectic, (and nicely printed) menu offering. Not wanting pizza, I had their MVB, or Most Valuable Burger, seasoned fries, and a side Caesar salad. The salad wasn't much to rave about, but the Burger and fries were very good. Appealing in appearance and served hot. Now I tend to eat out late and in this case it wasn't that busy at all. Fairly empty in fact. So things might be quite different at a more expected peak feeding hour. But I did find the place exceptionally clean, and the servers were prompt and courteous. They offered several beers on tap including a couple of favorite craft brews I like, so that was a plus. I enjoyed the meal, and there are so many TV's on, it would be difficult not to find "the game" that interests you. I am glad I went. I will return, and I recommend you give them a try.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Something for everyone on their menu. We love the pizzas, pastas, salads, and sandwiches. Good variety of apps. Family friendly but has a separate bar area.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We've been here a few times and always find ourselves questioning each other why we came back. Food is mediocre and the service left something to be desired on our most recent visit.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We just love Boston's! You can count on excellent service and food. My husband got the Mama Meata calzone and I had the Sante Fe chicken salad. So good.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Great service. Was offered one seat ask for a different one no hesitation the host gave us the one we wanted. The server Brittney knowledgeable about drink and food menus and had excellent recommendation would definitely go back