“Serene...”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 1 with a queen bed
Bedroom 2 with a queen bed
Non private full bed in the loft
Loft with twin bed
fireplace
dining area
View from the living room
Loft area view from the dining area
Lake view from our access
Early morning on the lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mubarak A
Edison, New Jersey
“Serene...”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I spent the week here just after Labor Day, and it was a quaint home that overlooks the lake.

It’s a nice place to stay for couples or a family getaway.

Would stay again!

Thank you Jacqueline for being so accommodating!

Michael M
“Amazing quiet retreat.”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

As a wedding and landscape photographer, I travel a lot and often look for places that are quiet and offer room to work. This cottage was amazingly exceptional. The host was impeccable and the leisurely county drive to south bend was just what I needed to relax after a hard few weddings.

The next time I am in the area, I can promise you of this cottage is free I will be staying here. Both for hebamazing views as well as the comfortable relaxing stay.

Management Response
8 Mar 2018
Michael, it was a pleasure to host you and I would love to have you again. Thank you for keeping open communication with me and being an amicable guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing