All reviews orange trees manicured gardens exceptional service great pool family vacation course meal making sure making us feel beautiful hotel greek islands in house top quality rooms are spacious estate history property gym
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great location, not far from airport but without the noises. Lovely gardens and great pool. Magnificent service, great breakfast, not many choices for lunch but they do accommodate to ay need you might have. Rooms are spacious, old fashion furniture top quality. No shower but a bath tap with a curtain which can be very unpractical. Fantastic toiletries, welcome gifts and drinks.... A truly beautiful stay.

Room Tip: Old fashion style-decoration, no good for toddlers. Lots of privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Argentiko L, Διευθυντής at Argentikon Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Mrs. MCG72,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of the TripAdvisor website.

Your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again at the Argentikon Luxury Suites.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Argentikon for our 31st anniversary. We chose Chios because we are very frequent travelers to the Greek islands and wanted a less traveled one for a quiet, romantic stay. Less traveled typically means less choices and lower quality, however the Argentikon exceeded our expectations in many ways. The property is a beautiful recreation of a 300 years old estate, surrounded by a large orchard and manicured gardens. The stone buildings bring beautiful architectural styles and elements from the region and the atmosphere is magical. We couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate our anniversary! The only nit is regarding the restaurant that is positioned as a gourmet place but is not up to the same standards as the hotel (with the exception of prices..). Marianna, Sophia, Dora and the rest of the staff are amazing and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant and fulfilling. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Argentiko L, Διευθυντής at Argentikon Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Mr. SR22Pilot,

Your comments are very much appreciated and will help us to improve and expand our services even further, as our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ wishes and expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon at the Argentikon Luxury Suites.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this gorgeous place for 4 days and I have nothing to say but good things. They contacted me a few weeks before my arrival not only to find out about my flight information so they would pick me up but to learn about my allergies, pillow preferences, etc. The suite they assigned us was enormous with all kinds of amenities, fruit and wine waiting. More important than the suite was how they received us; a reception of kings! The service was impecable and the personal made us feel very special. Mrs. Sofia was extremely patient and super useful trying to change flights, investigating ferry options for different islands, getting reservations, etc. without ever making us feel like it was a burden. We really appreciated the enormous help she gave us with a smile on her face. We had the chance of enjoying both breakfast and dinner there and we enjoyed both. In short, I not only recommend this place but I know that I will do my best to stay there again on my next visit to Chios.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Argentiko L, Διευθυντής at Argentikon Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Cincinnati4,

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon at the Argentikon Luxury Suites.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Superior quality, comfort and above all best staff. I would recommend this hotel to the travel savvy folk who would not accept anything less than perfect. Close to the airport and to the ferry port located right in the middle of the island. If you have a couple of days to spend on this island, which I think is adequate, it is the perfect location. I was contacted several times by the staff prior to my visit to inquire about my needs. They have kindly accommodated our early check-in. We have spent the first day to discover the south and had an opportunity to refresh, before the north the following day. We are leaving with awesome memories.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Argentiko L, Διευθυντής at Argentikon Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Mr. Kadri A.,

It was a pleasure to read that the staff contributed to making your stay enjoyable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Five of us vacationed in Chios for four days in order to learn more about the island from which some of our ancestors originated. We were astounded by the vast and beautiful grounds including organized fields of orange trees, flowering bushes and manicured gardens. The meal we ate at the beautiful outdoor restaurant was one of the best in Greece. The rooms were stunningly appointed with antiques, gorgeous furnishings, sumptuous textiles and lovely fresh flowers from the grounds. The pinnacle of our stay, however, was the incredible service. From Georgios patiently reorienting me to driving a manual car (after 30 years of automatics), Sophia and her colleagues assistance with planning our daily itinerary, Marianna the manager's daily checks to making sure our stay was perfect to Eleni and Dionysos and the others who efficiently and flawlessly served our meals, it was amazing. Needless to say, we all felt like royalty. We look forward to returning one day very soon to once again experience the magic of the Argentikon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Argentiko L, Διευθυντής at Argentikon Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Mrs. Joanna C,

We would like to warmly thank you for your wonderful review and great comments made on your last experience at the Argentikon Luxury Suites in Chios.

We are extremely happy to read that the Estates’ facilities have been well received as we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that our guests have amazing experiences and everlasting memories.

It was a pleasure to read that the team contributed to making your stay enjoyable.

We hope to welcome you back at the Argentikon!