“An Affordable Oasis”
other travellers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
Overview

enerehs
Mississauga, Canada
“An Affordable Oasis”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for an affordable vacation, then this is the place. Stayed with my family at this location for a week and loved every minute.

This property is nestled atop the hills, providing you with breathtaking views of the city below. As a nature lover, I was in pure heaven, waking up each morning to the chirping of the birds and beautiful sunshine. Some of my favourite things to do were, stroll the well manicured grounds, taking in the view of all the beautiful flowers which you can tell are taken care of with love, making my way down to the gardens where I was able to pick and eat fresh fruits that were in season.
Only a short drive away from Ocho Rios, we were able to enjoy some of the many tourist attractions, shopping, local foods, and the vibrant nightlife.

Owners - Hugo and Beth are #1. One of the friendliest, loving and sincere couples I have met. They are never intrusive, but there at the drop of a hat, should you ever need their help for anything. I had an amazing stay, will definitely visit again

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Views, accessibility to town and local attractions
Liked least: not a lot of local TV stations available
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Nov 2016
Hi Angela,
It was our pleasure to host you and your family not surprisingly we bonded , shared meals and now have tons of great memories . Lets keep in touch and thanks mucho for choosing our home .
Dandil
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Lovely friendly home with stunning views”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a lovely stay at Hugo's place, both Hugo and his wife were very friendly and welcoming.

The room was lovely and spacious, and the views over both St Mary and At Ann are beautiful.

They also make a wonderful pimento wine, excellent!

We would recommend Hugo's place to stay for a home away from home, an authentic Jamaican experience.

Hope to you see you again, Danielle and Andre. x

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
19 Sep 2016
It is such a pity your stay was so short and what a coincidence that we met at the airport when you were leaving . Beth and I enjoyed having you and do wish that you will come again more wine awaits . Thanks for a wonderful review .

Karla J
Kingston, Jamaica
“Another Amazing Experience with Beth and Hugo”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

When my boyfriend and I agreed to visit Ocho Rios for a night, immediately the Pendly's came to mind. The experience that I had when I stayed with them in March with my cousin, was really amazing; I had promised to return if I was every in the area. And I can honestly say, it was a promise worth keeping. When Michael and I arrived and spent the evening, we decided to extend our stay to a total of 10 nights. Beth and Hugo are two of the most wonderful people I know - without exaggeration. They are very warm and loving its hard not to have a good time when I'm with them. They truly made our stay felt like visiting family away from home. Not to mention the house and our beautiful room that will forever hold memories that will last a life time. The yard is filled with a wide variety of beautiful plants and fruits, that makes the environment peaceful and relaxing. But I could go on on how amazing our stay was but that's just my experience. So take my advice and come see for yourself!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Host
Friends getaway Older travelers
5 Sep 2016
Thank you for your very kind words Karla ,we enjoyed having you and look forward to hosting you both again and again.
michaelbl...
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Great place to stay with friendly hosts”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my girlfriend Karla stayed here 10 nights from 7th of August to the 17th.

We were picked up by Hugo (the host) in Ocho Rios, this was very kind of him, and he even gave us time to do some grocery shopping before we left back to the house.
When we arrived we met his very kind wife Beth and they showed us around the house and their beautiful garden.
The room was very pleasant as well and had a great ocean view.
Also when i got bitten by mosquitos when i was outside they were the first to help and borrowed me some insect cream to treat my bites.

I would recommend this accomodation to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay in Ocho Rios and very kind hosts.

I would definitely stay again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Sep 2016
Hey Michael it was great having you sorry that is was Olympics time and you had to watch our Elaine Thompson beat Dafne Schippers twice . Anyway we had a great time and will host you and Karla anytime. Thanks for choosing our home and the great review.
Hugo
Gretchen...
“Anniversary Trip”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The View! The Hosts! The experience! We can not rave enough about this beautiful spot, just a few miles from Ocho Rios! Everything was perfect! The house with two patios offers spectacular and relaxing views! Beth and Hugo are wonderful hosts , making you feel welcomed! They are genuinely wonderful people! Helpful about how to get around and things to do and also share wonderful stories! Hugo was key in helping my husband plan a " surprise" 20th anniversary dinner in Ocho Rios! We will definitely be return customers! Thank you for making Jamaica a wonderful, authentic experience!

16 Aug 2016
Oh Dave and Gretchen we bonded even before you got here and then we became family .Its was my pleasure to plan the" surpirse " 20th anniversary dinner .you have a wonderful family and we hope to meet the girls on your return.
Hugh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing