“Lunchtime Delight”

The Red Yeti Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Weather absolutely perfect on May 1, so we decided to make an event of the day and stopped at The RedYeti for a delicious lunch. Our server, Sarah, gave us the lunch specials. I chose the tuna wrap and my spouse chose the Rachel. Chef Michael made a chicken and vegetable soup that was to die for! It was creamy with big chunks of chicken and fresh veggies including squash, zucchini and peppers and carrots. We both had no problem putting the sandwiches and soup away. Wow, our luncheon was perfect! You can’t go wrong with The Red Yeti Restaurant!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I were visiting family in Louisville. While out sight-seeing we walked across the Big Four Bridge to Jeffersonville to find a place for lunch. We stumbled across the Red Yeti (this was a Thursday) and walked right in. We had a relatively late breakfast and weren't feeling very hungry so we all just got small appetizers, soup and salads. I think the soup I got was called Potato Bacon or something similar. It was outstanding as was the bread they served it with. The salads were apparently equally exceptional as everyone was soon eating off of each others plate (or bowl in my case). This would have normally been just a nice little visit to a café but the food change it to something really memorable (and the wait staff was great). Unfortunately, our stay was only two days so we never made it back for dinner. Regardless, they get an A+.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The wait was not bad despite being very busy. The service was slow but again super busy. Then the food came, worth the wait. All four of the dishes we ordered were great but the veggie beef stew was the best part.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The name kind of turned me off but we gave it a try anyway. We ate outdoors which was lovely. The service was good. The menu was excellent and the food was superb!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What a cool place! Came here for my first time and loved it! The atmosphere and music were nice but they good blew my socks off! The Truffle fries are a must for any fry fan. I had a Prime Rib Sandwich with Au Jus and Mac and cheese, it was a special for the day and was delectable, not too mention how fantastic the white cheese Mac and cheese was! Will definitely be back for a second helping!