US$163
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
US$132
US$93
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$140
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$109
US$84
US$125
US$102
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$75
Priceline
US$87
Priceline
2,174 results
All reviewsguest relationsstate conventionoutdoor courtyardthe concierge loungegreat conferencehotel is beautifulhotel restaurantthe entire staffup to datefront desk staffhenryjodyconnerebonyfireplacedowntownindiana
Reviewed 2 May 2018

During my business trip we stayed at Delta Hotels portion of the Marriott Center Indianapolis East. During our stay the hotel staff was nothing but amazing. We had the opportunity to speak with and meet Octavia and Henry. Both of these employees took time to take care of all my travel needs. Not only does Octavia and the other front desk staff check you they also prepare your food and drinks at the bar located at this location. Multi tasking at its best and everyone of them did an amazing job. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay if ever in Indianapolis even if you're within 20 miles of here this place max out with 5 stars b/c that's all the stars and the cover every area of this property. I challenge anyone to find a legitimate fault here. Keep up the good work Indianapolis Marriott East. Grade A+++

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The experience upon arrival was courteous efficient and professional. Jordan fulfilled all of our concerns and requests, which provided a restful evening.
Sunrise continued with pleasant greetings and smiles from many of the staff as we venture out for coffee. Our initial conversation with Glendoris elevated our experience exponentially. What a great way to start the day. The professionalism continued with Montez, then with Robin, and Jamie as we enjoyed our breafast. Looking forward to the rest of our week at Marriott East.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Just on my 2nd day of a 5 day stay, and the staff, and I literally mean everyone I come into contact with, is very accommodating and friendly. Jordan and Montez, at the front desk Concierge Glendoris are superb. Best service ive ever received at any other hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are Diamond Hilton members and typically only stay At Hilton properties. Our son is on an AAU Basketball team and when traveling to Indianapolis the team chose Indianapolis Marriott East. Upon arrival we were treated by Ebony who was absolutely amazing. We then had the pleasure of meeting Johnny who had an awesome story. We were constantly greeted & everyone made sure we were enjoying our stay. I am extremely pleased with the service I received at this Marriott location. Ebony & Logan inspired me to download the Marriot app & possibly try more Marriott locations. Thanks again for everything Indianapolis Marriot East staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business