Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown
US$79
US$140
US$126
HolidayInn.com
All reviewstgi fridaysindiana state museumconvention centerthe underground parking garagelucas oil stadiumwhite river state parkfree breakfastbaseball fieldshort walkself parkwafflescanal walkwithin walking distancethe breakfast areaother hotelswould definitely stay here againfootball game
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stay at this location frequently. The Hotel Team is just Fantastic. I can’t say enough about their attention to detail. Every part of the Inn is SPARKLING clean. We have been here at least 50+ times and I have never seen a speck of dust anywhere! Everything is shiny and clean. The staff is so friendly and courteous and treat us like family. The breakfast is always fresh and tasty. The location is very convenient to many attractions in downtown Indianapolis. The Inn is under some renovations and the results are looking great! Enjoy this wonderful facility!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Monica B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are so excited to see that you stay at our location frequently and always find out staff fantastic and the hotel clean. We strive to be clean and friendly and love seeing the execution on both fronts. We look forward to seeing you both again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My granddaughter and I stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites and were very pleased even though remodeling was taking place, they did a great job accommodating everyone. The location was great, rooms were large and clean, breakfast was very good and hospitality was superb! Special kudos to Fatima and Sammi.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay Patricia B! We are so glad that you had a great stay and were able to enjoy some of the hotel amenities. We will be sure to share your kind words with both Sammi and Fatima and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I found at 10:30 that I forgot my cosmetic bag, I asked Paige to help me. Paige did it immediately. She deserves both a raise and a bonus. Paige is a true example of an outstanding guest service representative and she should be rewarded for this!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Monica B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review and write your praises of Paige. We will be sure to share this with her and the rest of our team and are so glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service was impeccable from the time I arrived until departure. I would highly recommend this hotel to all of my co-workers traveling in and out of IN for our current project. The staff was friendly during each and every encounter.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am pleased to see that you had impeccable customer service from our staff during your stay and had a friendly encounter each and every time you interacted with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future on your next business trip to Indy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exceptional accommodations and service by all the staff. Easy access to a multitude of sites, convenient to access from major thoroughfares.

Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Everyone I encountered was courteous, always willing to help and making sure your stay was incredible. I highly recommend this facility.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank catherinek437
Monica B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate the 5 star review, catherinek437! We strive to be the friendliest hotel, so it is great to know we executed on this. The next time you are in Indianapolis, we hope to see you again.