“So yummy!”
Review of Howe Restaurant

Howe Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Howe
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast while driving on 80, and it was so good! Simple diner food but delicious! Definitely stop here if you are in the area.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (154)

Reviewed 10 November 2020

I did a delivery order of pizza, pie, and cake to my hotel room. I wasn’t given a total price before hanging up. When the delivery guy got there and said that our 12” veggie pizza, 2 very small pieces of pie, and very thin piece of chocolate cake was almost $34- I almost felt sick but tipped him $5 anyway. I’ve ate in the restaurant in the past and was impressed. I feel like the delivery situation was taken advantage of to skimp on what you get. This was extremely disappointing.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

This is the kind of local restaurant my husband & I love to check out when traveling. The food was abundant.... we ordered the fried fish special. We both had leftovers to take back to the camper. The food was good. The server was very nice and took very good care of us.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

This place has some awesome food!!! The atmosphere is definitely not chain restaurant, the food is far above average and I wish there was a place like this in every town I travel to!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

My wife and I came there about midafternoon and we were seated by the hostess and given our beverages, and then no one came back for quite awhile. In the meantime the owner had a meltdown and berated his wait staff in front of the patrons in the restaurant. If a manager/owner has a problem with his/her waitstaff it is totally classless to air it out in front of a dining room for of patrons. Take it privately. We almost walked out and will not come back.

Date of visit: July 2020

Been to Howe Restaurant? Share your experiences!