Comfort Inn Fort Wayne
BestWestern.com
US$125
US$215
Hotels.com
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyhousekeeping staffroom was cleanthe breakfast areagreat rateother hotelsyogurtfront deskfridge and microwavenice place to staywould stay here againgreat hotelrecommend this hotelin towncisinkfreeway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had stayed here for a day with my whole family on the way to ohio and I realised that it was the one of the finest among the motels I visited in fort wayne.
The rooms were clean and the services were good.
I had a wonderful stay at it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good time at shipsehwana. We ate the pies and had lots of time to explore the antigue shops last week. Flea market stroll was really nice and we paid a visit to the blue market inn. Then we ended the night with this location and had the best of times because they did not let us down. Our mother was pleased with this Comfort inn as we had to drive towards ohio and this was on the way there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came to town with my husband to visit his family and we had a great stay up at the comfort inn. Close to the airport and still manages to be really quiet. Breakfast was really nice. The breakfast buffet is great and sufficient. Will be back again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was okay...not as clean as I like. The shower floor looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a long while, the towels were thin, the couch was broken down and creaky. The staff was friendly, the hotel is close to Kroger & Starbucks and a gas station.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My mom, daughter and granddaughter stayed here with me for a weekend of fun.
We arrived shortly after 3PM check-in and the clerk was being inundated with phone calls as well as guests arriving. The lobby and breakfast are looked nice and inviting. Our room was very clean, but the beds were double instead of queen. Luckily I brought an air mattress. It was very spacious to accommodate all of us and the air mattresses. My granddaughter had fun playing around in the room. Love the setup with the sink area outside the bathroom. Nice showers. Staff was friendly for the most part and very accommodating when we asked for extra towels and cups for the coffee maker.
Decent breakfast. We arrived with little time left, but still had good selection and the breakfast attendant accommodated someone with a request for more just before completion of breakfast time. She also asked if everyone was finished before putting breakfast away.
I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.