US$103
US$147
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$97
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$89
Priceline
All reviewswafflesquiet locationnorth sidecheck in was smoothcigarette smokehot breakfaststayed one nightfront desk staffhighwaymaintenancepet
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We got in late and found a room which we were grateful for. The lady who checked us in don't know how to operate the computer and was very flustered. I didn't think much of it because it was late and I was also tired from driving 600 miles. I did notice breakfast was until 930 the next day so I went to our room and set the alarm for 9. We came down the next morning around 915 to find the same lady closing up the breakfast bar. I asked why and she said it closes soon. I said the sign says 930 so surely we have 10 more minutes. She starts slamming the food around, muttering under her breath, stomping around and made my family and I very uncomfortable. She only put back cold food and turned on the waffles. We ate in silence while she went off on co workers and finally went back upstairs. If she hadn't been the one to check us in at 3 am them I'd give her the benefit of doubt but it was such poor customer service that I can't ignore it. We stayed in another hotel with water leaking on the floor and a really bad smell and I gave it better reviews than this. Her name was Samantha and I hope she finds a different calling in life.
The beds and everything else were great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Overall a comfortable hotel, friendly staff and typical hot breakfast found in most Choice Hotels. We were disappointed that they had no computer station available. Although they advertise free Wi Fi, some of us don't carry around a laptop or I-pad, and we don't do smart phones. Granted, we may be in the minority; however, this is the first place we've ever stayed that didn't at least have a terminal in the common area so you could check e-mail, etc. The hotel is an older one and recently changed names (assuming an upgrade) from Comfort Inn to Quality Inn & Suites, but it still needs some work. The hall/elevator had odors and it was evident they were trying to improve it. Unfortunately I would rate it only a B+ and probably won't stay there again, mainly because of the lack of computer availability.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Picked this hotel out of a hat after a bad experience last time through Evansville. It's along the I-64 Corridor, and very easy to find if you look for the McDonald's out front.
It's a different beast than the hotels on the north side of 64, though. For the most part, they tend to stay fairly busy. When we pulled into the Quality, there were maybe 5 cars in the parking lot. Abnormal for a highway stop in early July, but nothing too off-putting.
As soon as you hit the lobby, though, there's a weird smell. It's not cigarette smoke, as the whole hotel is smoke-free, but something of a stale smoke/musty smell that they've tried to hide with metered air. Again, older building and more hidden, no big deal. Just wasn't expecting it.
The staff are all very kind and will go out of their way to help you have a great stay. Check-In was smooth, and calling for extra sheets for a cot was no problem.
The pool area, as mentioned in previous reviews, does need some work. It's dirty, sort of neglected looking, and not somewhere I'd let my kids swim.

If I had to identify two weak spots, they would be the musty smell present in every part of the building and the breakfast. I don't generally expect much from a hotel breakfast, but this one was below the bar. The coffee was on the colder side of average, and was worse than most hotel brews. The selection on the breakfast was also poor, and the "hot" items were certainly not presentably hot or especially good tasting. We ended up at the McDonald's in front for breakfast on the way out.

For what you pay, it's hard to beat. It's a safe place to crash along 64. Just don't go in expecting a 4 or 5 star experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My family stayed for two nights. Easy check in. The staff was very nice and talkative. I believe hotel was an older one, but fairly nice for its age. Our room was next to the elevator which concerned me some with our 3 month old daughter being with us. However, that elevator was the quietest one I've ever been around. We all slept good. The swimming pool and surrounding area could use some attention though. Pool had what looked like dirt in it, concrete wall area dirty, and spare couches was being stored not far away as well. For being a heated pool it was cold. The complementary breakfast had several simple options but was very good. Good price. Would definitely stay at again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!! ❤️Very clean, and beautiful inside and out. The owners are such wonderful people and will do anything to help. Can't help but to constantly smile being around them.. my son is very hyper and loud, hard to handle at times. They were so loving and kind to him gave him coloring pages and crayons even let him sit behind the desk to pretend he is working. I don't think my son has ever been so quiet and calm, he loved it and loved the owners! I loved everything about this place, the breakfast, the pool, the rooms. The beds are so comfortable I slept better there than I do in my own bed... highly recommend this place!! You won't regret it! The prices are great the rooms are worth it but the friendship and the kindness you receive make it worth it even more!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family