All reviews front desk free beverages king suite evening reception hot dogs the hotel offers baked potato waffles room was clean great place to stay living room free dinner free hot breakfast the general manager the entire staff common areas holiday world
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was amazing in all ways except in addressing the issue with the pool area being super slick! While only having stayed for one night, I witnessed 3 different children slip and fall resulting in hitting their heads pretty hard.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I drove to Evansville from Central IND to see President Trump on Aug 30. Myself and another lady made the trek last minute and decided we needed a hotel a day or so before the trip. I happened to have a certificate from my other one and only Drury experience that had left ne we'll say lukewarm on the chain. I decided this would be the perfect time to use the certificate since we truly were doing nothing more than staying in the hotel to sleep for one night. However, after our wonderful one night stay I wish we could have enjoyed all the hotel had to offer. From the second I checked in at the front desk to the morning we checked out everything was top notch, especially the friendly and very accomodating staff. We were a little confused when we arrived because the hotel is getting a little cosmetic work down at the front entrance and so we were trying to decide what door to use. Some of the hotel maintenance staff greeted us and guided us in to the front desk. After the pleasant that they graciously found a clean room for a several hour early check in, we went up to put our bags in the room and head to the Rally. Outside, we struck up a conversation with a very friendly employee that later we realized was the Hotel Manager. How often do you find a Gen. Mgr willing to stop and chat with guest waiting on a cab. The next day he was at the desk working and asked about our event and time in Evansville and was just extremely pleasant. The person at the desk was nice and made sure I was all set since I had used a certificate and there were no charges. Next, we saw the dining room attendant cleaning up the breakfast we met and she was very kind in allowing us to grab some coffee and a pepsi before she got it put away. My friend accidently dumped her coffee all over the counter and the attendant could not have been nicer about helping us to clean it up. Normally, you would expect some eye rolls and an attitude especially since we were late and she was already trying to shut it down, but she was sweet and offered to help with a smile. Without a doubt the certificate the corporate office sent to me was a great investment in customer service and loyalty because now after Evansville I will seek out a Drury when traveling for sure! Thank you to the entire Evansville staff for making the stay so nice. The hotel was clean, tidy and well appointed with a comfy bed and nice bathroom. We wanted for nothing in the accommodations and very much appreciated the lovely service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very clean hotel. Staff is excellent. They went above and beyond to make our stay great! We were traveling with a group and were allowed to use the meeting room during our stay and even after check out.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Drury hotels consistently deliver a level of service that puts them at the top of the 3-star hotel class, and Evansville is no exception. Clean, friendly, spacious rooms. Fridge, microwave, free wifi, and the Kickbacks drinks and food are a welcome experience after a day on the road.

2  Thank John R
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Beautiful hotel, anything you need and great rooms. Price is great for all that you get. Nice pool and fitness room. Breakfast was great and the Staff was outstanding. I will use this hotel again when in the area.