Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville
US$136
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$106
US$131
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

All reviewsfree dinnershepherds piehot dogsspaghetti and meatballssmall bathroomdim lightingcaught my attentionking bed suiteoffer dinnerfamily road triphot tubfree popcornclose to the airporttwo doubleshot dinnerbreakfast was amazinglight dinner
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Both of the beds in our room had body/pubic hair in them! One of the beds fitted sheets had something smeared on it. It was not a stain. I wish I would have taken pictures but I was so disgusted we left immediately. The whole hotel needs a good cleaning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed with our two dogs for a week. We were very happy with the room upgrade we received upon our arrival. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious and clean. They very graciously provided us with a room near the exit to facilitate taking our dogs out to do their business.
Additionally, they provide a wonderful breakfast complete with fresh waffles you make yourself, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, bagels etc. To our surprise, they also provide dinner. Spaghetti and hot dogs or chicken strips, etc. If the food is not to your liking there is a Denny’s next door.
The staff is very helpful and friendly and the clientele was nice too. I also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub.
This hotel is a really great value!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

we arrived and were promptly greeted and checked in within minutes.
very clean and a good location for nearby restaurants shopping and as we had planned only 7 miles from the old national event center. room was very clean and quite quiet and cozy. breakfast was nothing fancy just the basics but good enough for us. if we attend anymore concerts in the area we will definitely consider booking here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and ge he staff was very polite and jocular. Hallways were dark in decor and a "speed hump "in the middle of the hall is a bit odd. Rooms appeared fresh and the temp was cool upon entering. A few minor cleaning misses; mirror on closet and some dusting by the fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable! Very good nights sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I like this Hotel the staff is wonderful and really helpful i needed help with lab top and the WiFi she helped me and stayed with me until i was able to figure it out. My room was very comfortable and the floor was quiet. One of the things that really caught my attention was the breakfast area, the breakfast area was one the cleanest kitchen areas i've ever been in and the food was hot and fresh. i also appreciated the fact that location was located right next to a Denny's. I like this hotel i would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business