All reviews one bedroom suite cracker barrel restaurant full kitchen stove top hot tub small apartment hotel is pet friendly work space stay was wonderful front desk staff each morning large pond an update home away from home walking path indoor pool bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this location a number of times the past few years.

The location is convenient to the east side of Evansville. Right off the Bypass and the Lloyd, close to shopping and restaurants.

Indoor pool with jacuzzi.

Room was clean and all the amenities worked well. Dishwasher was a real treat.

The lady at the front desk was exceptional. Very helpful both during reservations and at check in. Just super nice! This kind of service is usually the deciding factor when choosing between hotels.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank indyizzi
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Breakfast provided
Spacious room. The size of small apartment

Cons:
The room had not been dusted in a while
The fan in the bathroom is extremely loud
The bathroom had not been cleaned. There was toilet stains and hair in the shower
The room had not been vacuumed

I’m going to assume the maid changes sheets and towels and that’s it.
There was a slight wet dog smell but I was aware this hotel is pet friendly ahead of time. When I asked for a room not pet friendly I was told there are not any at this hotel.

This hotel has potential if the cleaning crew would actually clean.

I had stayed at this hotel before. I miss the fireplaces in the room. They’re still there but no longer work.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Nathaniel S, General Manager at Residence Inn Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear stuckon75,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our Residence Inn Evansville East. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and spacious room. We ask our guests to please call our Front Desk Guest Service team should you have any issue with your room so that we can take action for immediate correction. We take cleanliness very seriously. On behalf of our entire team, I apologize for any housekeeping issue you experienced. For our guests' safety, our fireplaces, within rooms that have them, were made inactive a few years ago.

We value you as our guest and hope to have an opportunity to provide a superior experience the next time you are in Evansville.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I stayed here two nights the week after Thanksgiving. I was visiting relatives but stayed in a hotel because I had a respiratory infection and wanted to keep my germs to myself as much as possible (plus just needed to sleep). I called and asked if they could check me in early and there was no problem - I was able to check in at 2:00 and they gave me a first floor room which I requested. This was my first stay at a Residence Inn because I really don't need that much room, but I thought my relatives might come by the hotel at some point so wanted the extra room. I really enjoyed the kitchen (wish I had one that nice in my apartment). I had some beverages with me, plus was able to make iced tea with the tea in the room, plus the freezer kept my ice frozen. Enjoyed the free breakfast each morning (didn't get to take advantage of the evening reception/snacks as I had dinner with family).

The room was clean - the bedding was white and absolutely spotless. Carpet was clean too and in good shape (looked new), and the kitchen was also spotless. The bathroom vanity appeared new - nice new sink and great lighted mirror. But the shower liner needed replacing - it was slimy when it got wet (I advised the front desk of this on check out). Also, very dusty behind the nightstand (you could see it standing by the bed and it was clearly being ignored by housekeeping). Also, the rooms really need a bit of an update. The bottom part of the vanity really needed painting and the nightstands could use replacing. The rest of the furniture was fine. Weird to me was that there was no bedside clock, no hairdryer, and no luggage rack. I requested a hair dryer thought and they had it to my in just a few minutes. The service was good - friendly and they did their best to accommodate requests. No complaints there at all. It was also a very convenient location for me. Plenty of restaurants nearby, pretty view of the lake from my room. They also had a nice indoor pool, plus tennis courts outside. Would be great for families and they are pet friendly, which I always like to see even if I don't have my pet with me. So, overall a good stay even if I didn't get to use a lot of the amenities. The bed was very comfortable which was so important since I was sick and mainly slept and watched TV (great TV size and good channel selection). With just a little bit of work on some outdated room issues, this could be a much better hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Nathaniel S, General Manager at Residence Inn Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Koda,
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly review our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your kitchen, the service we provided, the comfort of your bed, TV size, Channel selection, and pretty view of the lake from your room. We are impressed you were able to look at all the details and provide ideas for each one to assist us in improving our service and rooms. We hope that you begin feeling much better soon. Happy Holidays!
Residence Inn Evansville Management and Staff

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Friendly helpful front desk staff and housekeepers. Housekeepers very considerate of my working nights and they would freshen up room first if notified of need. Most rooms have range top and microwave with large refrigerator. All have full set of dishes for four people and dishwasher! Beds comfortable. Quiet location near maggots roads but away enough to be quiet. Manager reception enenings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with beer, wine and some heavy snacks like chili at Monday and Tuesday with light dessert stuff Wednesday

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nathaniel S, General Manager at Residence Inn Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Jeffrey Y,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your outstanding comments.

Our staff are always happy to welcome our guests to the Mix on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings for food and drink.

We look forward to welcoming you back here at the Residence Inn Evansville.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Currently staying five nights here to visit family nearby. Housekeeping didn't bother to show up yesterday and when I called the front desk to report this all they told me is that they would report it to management. Haven't heard a word from management. This hotel is in desperate need of a refurbishment...cabinet door in kitchen under sink is falling apart. Refrigerator hasn't been cleaned. Bathroom floor looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. Lots of dust on furniture. Very poor experience for a Residence Inn. Will not be returning to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stacia L,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team, please accept my apology for any issues you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments allow us to know what we are doing well and what we need to work on. With our new team in place I am confident our trainees will learn from this experience to provide better service in the immediate future. We have spoken with our Housekeeping team to ensure that all is clean in our guest rooms moving forward.

We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more superior experience the next time you are in Evansville.