See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We chose this based on price and high ratings from hotels.com
It was misleading. Hotel was like a motel and dated and old. Cat litter and trash in the stairwell. Yuck! Room was fairly clean, but furniture was worn out. Bathroom vanity still had toothpaste on it. Breakfast was muffins in plastics wrap and coffee. Only vending machine was out of order. We will never stay at an Extended Stay again. Lesson learned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. This is not the level of service we generally provide, and it certainly does not meet our standards. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team members, so we can prevent these issues from happening again. We hope to welcome you and your family back for a better visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great place to stay. Every time I have stayed here for the last 6 years it was the same. Very clean rooms. Safe area for parking and walking my dogs. the newly renovated rooms was nice is was done since my last stay. I have had the same room several times and it was very nice. It is very close to several restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Sadamm, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. There is no better compliment than a guest who keeps coming back time after time. We're so glad you continue to enjoy your stay with us and that you are in love with our updated property. It is always a pleasure serving you, and we can’t wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I can't think of a better place to stay for any length of time. The rooms are very clean, the rate is awesome and the space is amazing. When staying here you feel like you're at home. There's so much space and the staff is wonderful!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Jenna, thank you for sharing a wonderful review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were impressed not only with our great value and your spacious room, but also with the courteous service provided by our associates. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Let me preface that I normally book much more expensive hotels, but for this family visit I was looking for a place that has a full size refrigerator since I am hosting a party elsewhere. In Evansville, there are very few hotels that offer this so I booked this hotel. Based on price, I didn't have high expectations, but I did expect a clean room and I expected a blow dryer. I got neither. I asked the girl at the front desk for one, but she couldn't find one and said she would let "them" know and maybe "they" can find me one sometime tomorrow. Well I need to leave early this morning to set up for a party, and the chances of them finding me a blow dryer when she couldn't seem unlikely so I made a went out and bought one. I also find the bed very uncomfortable and I feel dirty just being here. The room is the dirtiest room I have ever stayed in. It is just disgusting. The walls are paper thin and I can here everyone's movements. Even though I am prepaid for the wfeek, I am going to the nearby Courtyard Marriott.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

We are disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations regarding facilities and hope you will accept our apology for what transpired. Your review will be taken as a tool to ensure that all procedures within our housekeeping and front desk departments are being followed. I will personally follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It’s always so clean and nice every time I visit. I would definitely recommend it!

the housekeepers are wonderful, i’ve talked to the GM & she’s amazing and friendly. The breakfast was nutritional and fresh! The laundry room was very convenient and clean. Front desk wokers Melissa & Laura was wonderful. They greeted us with welcome arms and made it very comfortable for us to stay. i would always come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Wow - Tina, thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by our associates. I will surely share your praises with the staff mentioned in your review. Thanks again for your business to Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.