All reviews front desk texas roadhouse in town cracker barrel room was clean visiting family easy access convenient location indoor pool the breakfast area great place to stay nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful oatmeal free breakfast lobby inns
Reviewed 30 July 2018

So first off the staff here are amazing. They are really helpful. The room I stayed in was a large king room. It was big enough. Really the room you can tell is a little out dated but not necessarily old you just noticed it a little. But I think they are renovating the place because the main lobby is new. The bed was comfortable and clean. The room was clean. Really had no problems. It was cheaper than the surrounding hotels so if you want to save a buck this is probably your place if your a Hilton honors person. Overall nice stay. I have stayed in about every hotel in Evansville from downtown to the east side.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I chose the hotel from other reviews and its location. Easy access combined with its great location. It is located in an area that has a great selection of restaurants, fast food, and shopping for all everyday needs. A steak house in front of the Hotel, and Cracker Barrel behind it. Target , Walmart, and others are 5 minutes away. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Housekeeping was great, with daily visits. My stay was for 2 weeks and had no bad issues at any time.

Room Tip: Elevators and ice machines are located in the center of the floors.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Celebrated our anniversary and wanted to get away but not too far.We have 3 boys 3 and under and didn't want to be too far away from them if something were to come up. We decided to stay at the Hampton since it was perfect location to everything we wanted to do. The room was clean, staff was very friendly and kind. The pool and work out area was very nice. There's also a paved side walk around a little lake out behind the hotel which was very nice. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back to the Hampton again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Last two times I stayed, hair on pillows & toilet. Most recent was July 13th. Both times I told them & both times they said they will tell "somebody"; because that worked so well the first time........ Don't stay here unless you like other people's hair and poor customer service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Rich S

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Miri L.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I had been visiting Evansville on a weekly basis due to my father being in the hospital. Unfortunately, my father passed away in between these weekly trips. The hotel was VERY accommodating in changing my reservation dates and times. Due to the stress of my father's passing, I was very emotional that week and all over the board (I am usually very organized). Between my kids and myself, we were constantly losing room keys, last minute adding of room and changing my check-out dates more than once!! All of the staff were so kind and helpful and did not make us feel like we were an inconvenience (even though I knew we were). All of the staff were great, but I want to particularly mention Kathy who I saw mostly in the afternoon/evening shifts. She was so caring when she found out my father passed away. It was an incredibly hard and emotional week, but the Hampton Inn and Staff made our week as comfortable as possible. Thank you!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
David R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful response about your stay with us. I was sorry to hear of your father's passing and want to send good wishes to you and your family. My staff takes pride in their jobs so I was delighted to hear that Kathy went above and beyond for you to provide you with outstanding customer service. If you are ever back in Evansville I hope you get the chance to stop back by and stay with us again. Thank you!