All reviewsfront desktexas roadhousein towncracker barrelroom was cleanvery nice hotelvisiting familyeasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolup to dategreat place to stayfitness centernice stayoatmealstaff was very friendly and helpfullobby
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Poorly run, staff is challenged- Doesn't even get close to Hilton standards. But are Hilton standards falling? When they don't change your bed linen for 12 days, I guess there is a failure here. Shower water temperature will go from just right to ice cold with no notice. Management and staff just don't get it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the issues you encountered during your stay. I assure you if I had been made away of either of these issues, I would have addressed them and taken care of the situation. I will look into this and be sure that this does not happen again in the future. We strive to offer each guest excellent service during their stay. We failed with you and for that I am truly sorry. You deserved better from us.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Highly recommend this inn. Just what I needed for one night. Two places to eat in walking distance. Front desk person was extremely helpful and accommodating. Would stay there again. Really shouldn’t make me type 200 letters in order to submit this!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Thanks Hampton -- wonderful stay in Evansville. Great property. Friendly staff. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Plenty of parking. Easy check-in and check-out process. Really nice breakfast area with a super friendly server.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We appreciate you and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

No problems with the stay, good location, clean, mostly quiet. It’s what’d you’d expect when staying in a Hampton. It was a little crowded by people with kids the weekend we were in Evansville so there was some noise around 9 am, and even though we had late check out, we were disturbed by housekeeping multiple times, but that seems to be a common problem everywhere we stay. Otherwise happy with the visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. Glad to hear you were happy with your visit. I do apologize for the lack of communication in regards to your late check out. I will be sure to address this with our staff. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Evansville area.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Remarkable quantity, quality and variety of breakfast offerings - everything from fruit, juice, eggs, breads, meats, waffles, sweet rolls, and multiple beverages; all constantly attended to and refilled by a courteous staff. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Evansville area!