All reviews waffles traveling with pets room was clean sausage staff was friendly biscuits place to stay first floor convenient location stayed here for one night flat screen decent breakfast hotel chain nice stay other hotels hot breakfast parking lot
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My friend and I visited mutual friends in Evansville for three nights. We had chosen La Quinta in Evansville for the first time because our usual hotel was $50 more per night than La Quinta this time. As we normally do not avail ourselves of the pool or other amenities and just use the room for sleeping, we decided to take a chance. Everything was excellent. We visit our friends frequently and from now on our 'go to' hotel is La Quinta... See you in October with an extra friend!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
6348GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you as a guest in our hotel once again.
Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything prior to your arrival in October.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We have spent 9 nights in the last month at LaQuinta’s and was super happy. This location is a disappointment. First off the windows in the door to living room of suite has dried nasty stuff from fingerprints all over the windows. In the second suite we also booked for our daughter had severe stains on the couch in living room area. Pool water smells funny. We have a pool at home and we know what it should smell like. I am so disappointed. We will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Judy,
I am very sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel was not up to par. Please know that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. While we do not enjoy negative feedback, it is sometimes necessary for us to improve our operations going forward. We cannot fix something if we do not know it is broken. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This is the only hotel I stay in when in Evansville. Friendly and helpful staff. Very good breakfast with a good variety to choose from. The rooms are very clean and newly decorated. Convenient location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Deborah,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and sharing your feedback! I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoys having you as much as you enjoy staying! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Property appeared clean, up until I found a water bottle cap and a Pringles can behind the night stand, obviously given the dust on them they had bee there a while.

What really took LaQuinta off my list of places to stay was the discovery that I had been charged and additional $100.00 - for what I can only assume was smoking in the room. Problem is - I don't smoke and was the only person in the room. When I called to find out why they had added this charge, I was placed on hold, where I stayed, until the line dropped.

I spend the majority of my time on the road, and in hotels of all types. My company spends a Huge sum putting it's employees up in various hotel chains. The employees are often given their choice of certain options available given location. This has pretty much assured I will not be staying in a LaQuinta Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at 4 star resorts as I am a little picky but there weren't any 4 stars available during our last minute trip. The hotel is right off the interstate and was easy to access, the room was clean, ac was a little annoying as it as a wall unit and didn't cool to the degree it was supposed to, hotel is pet friendly and there were dogs everywhere (animal lover so not an issue for us). The breakfast was decent, they did have a good variety but was not the best quality, but we didn't find something to eat that we liked. The pool had a bit too much chlorine in it which burned our eyes and the pool towels were so small it took 3 to dry off (not a large person). All in all, it was not a bad place to stay for the price point and would definitely stay a night again if in a pinch. The room itself is just fine, I just got back from a 4 star resort in California and the actual room was truly not much different. I was pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering
to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, please don't
hesitate to call us. We'd love to have you back!