US$103
Home2.com
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$89
Priceline
US$105
US$97
Travelocity
All reviewstraveling with petswafflesroom was cleansausagefirst floorbiscuitsstaff was friendlygreat roomhotel chaineasy accessshopping and restaurantswould recommend this hotel to anyonestayed here for one nightoutdoor poolpleasant stayconvenient locationbreakfast area
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed on the 3rd floor room 308 and it was very dirty. We actually took pictures of all the dirt and debris in the corners and all around the room/bath room and around the bath tub. The lobby looked nice and clean but our room was a disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our housekeeping staff. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority and we strive to improve with each and every stay. I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Thanks again for your time.

T Nelson | AGM

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is my 4th stay at LaQuinta Evansville. The property is consistently well maintained, and the service has always been excellent. On my most recent trip, I adjusted my itinerary a bit just so I could stay at this hotel because I like it so much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Howard,
We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our property. I look very forward to sharing your feedback with my team. We strive to meet the needs and expectations of each and every guest and we're so glad we've been able to provide you with excellent service. We can't wait to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Very nice hotel, very nice people. Everyone was helpful, the room was clean and very nice. For the rate we paid, this was an exceptional value. Staff was helpful with directions, options for additional nights, and recommendations on shopping and dining.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta! I'm so pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations. Your comfort and satisfaction is so important to us and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope your travels bring you back our way soon! Thanks for your time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was there a week. They serve a hearty breakfast. The location is close to shopping and restaurants. It was a pleasant stay and I got a great deal through Hotels.com. I have nothing but good things to say about this trip and I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Eric,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm so pleased to read that you had a great experience with us. We truly hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

the back of the back area of the hotel is trash covered and the side exterior door is unlocked. The manager should spend some time checking the entire property and not just the main entrance. the interior was fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Evansville La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.Thanks again for your time.