US$97
GardenInn.com
US$102
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$117
US$114
US$123
Home2.com
US$102
US$123
US$109
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville Airport(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$86
Priceline
All reviewscontinental breakfastboutique hotelohio riverrain shower headevery directionbeautiful hoteltropicana casinohard boiled eggsthe nicest hotelsthree starfresh fruitlarge roomvisit evansvillenon smoking roomford centerstaff was friendlystayed one night
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with a friendly staff and a step above most one night hotels. The room has everything you would need except a fridge. The bathroom is a little nicer than most with a separate toilet area and nice fixtures. The views can be nice if you get a high floor. It is very close to the casino also.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I am sorry to do this I try to look for something positive to say I just can't find one. Please get this hotel together asap or you will continue to lose customers. Lets start at the beginning the hotel is going through a facelift ok great but as a marketing tool please put signs up saying excuse the mess we are in the process of remodeling to provide you better service not hard hat area only stay out very unfriendly and unsafe feeling
The front desk attendant very nice but please instruct staff not to discuss staffing shortages. The housekeeping is short and I observe two housekeepers in a break room conversation at front desk. This was a red flag and couldn't wait to what the room looks like.
Arrive to the 4th floor carpet is showing age and need repair ok you are remodeling got it from the 1st impression.
The room disappointing. Outdated bulky furniture in poor repair. Beds lumpy and squeaky. Air condition could not even blow out a birthday candle. Rust noted to hardware in shower. Dust on fake flowers and caked on dust on vents in bathroom. REMOVE THE PHONE FROM THE BATHROOM! What are you thinking? Then a TV in the bathroom you could not pay me enough money to touch that and you put it right next to the coffee. Mindless to say I did not have any coffee!
The shower was complicated waste of water oh what's that ring ring yes doctor I am ready for my colonoscopy yeah that is where one of those power washer jets is aimed at.
Continental COLD breakfast was horrible small amount of horrible choices sad.
Ok I am done I am sure that is enough. Marketing feel free to contact me this is meant as constructive critism and I looked hard to say something good. You have some work ahead of you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven V
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel to have some interesting features for a place that was obviously aging quite a bit. The price was so high we would have thought it was already renovated but only in certain areas had it been.
The shower was so nice! The showers had 4 spouts- you were being sprayed in every direction! Unfortunately, the water also went into the rest of the bathroom because the door and walls of the shower weren't sealed well and we used so many towels to soak up the extra water. The refrigerator and coffee maker was in the bathroom too?.. kind of odd.. But the toilet was shut off in a separate room in the same area, so maybe that made it ok? I don't know, just a bit weird.
The bedroom was nice, big, king size bed, chaise lounge chair, tv, and a small table with 2 chairs. Perfect for the two of us with room for a snack that night.
Unfortunately we were woken by a crane right outside our window doing construction work for the land casino being built. This also caused all the inside lounges and breakfast areas to be closed or moved to other smaller locations.
Seems like with construction being done, very little close parking, noise, and a few other inconveniences the prices would be reduced- but no they were still the same even on a Monday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelly L
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to honestly start. Hotel was referral to us. Local family stated was best hotel in Evansville. Feel bad for everyone if this is truly the best you got. So far from 3 stars it's crazy. I'll try my best. They have parking for maybe 20 to 25 vehicles. Our room and the entire place reeks of smoke. Bad. Not just a little. Second day we were there we were out most of the day, came back at 315 and room wasn't cleaned. Girl knocked about cleaning at 320. I stared we needed to showers but we're leaving again and be out by 4. The look on her face should have told me the answer then and there. She bounced around a little and said...mmmmm well.. I will make it work. Back at 9pm and never touched. Went down to front desk to ask where gift shop was. She grabbed a key and led us around the corner to whay looked like a giant vending machine. Unless you have the munchies don't bother. Nothing there but some Doritos and travel size aspirin etc etc. Thought we would try room a service after that. I know I Know just asking for it right? Girl at front desk says "well we really don't have room service per se but you can have food delivered here and we will bring it up". Asked if it was OK to order bottle of wine with dinner. And again "no we don't have a liquor license here so you can't do that". So in summary if you want to overpay and stay next store to the Tropicana Hotel and Casino and walk over there to enjoy the amenities the Le Merigot lists as there own this is the place for you. I don't get it. Where do the people giving this place 4 or 5 stars usually stay?? I honestly wouldn't stay here again for free.. it's that bad...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fantastic! We had a decent view of the river, as well. The continental breakfast was lacking, especially considering the price per night. Also, the bath robes they provide do not fit larger guests, and the slippers were terribly uncomfortable. But as long as those things don't bother you, it's a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West side have the best river view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple