“Love their salads and ice cream”
Review of G D Ritzy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
G D Ritzy's
Ranked #8 of 17 Dessert in Evansville
Reviewed 14 December 2015

They have great inexpensive food. I really love their salads. Their burgers are wonderful and I love the very thin french fries. The ice cream is amazing. It is locally owned and reminds one of the hamburger restaurants from years ago.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Try the 'double burger and fries...very big burgers with the works...very long thin fries...nice prices....nicely cooked and served....no 'afterburner' problems encountered. Reminded me of the 'Happy Days' Burger joint.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Six of our family members just returned from a trip back home and down memory lane...to Evansville, IN..... We all had lunch at GD Ritzy's on First Avenue... Hamburgers, Fries and CHERRY COKE for me.... YUMMY... took me back to the 50's when I was a teen.... What a FUN PLACE...Great Food was had by all members of my family....old and young alike... Black & White tile and chrome.... so COOL !!!.... Always a must when we are back HOME again in INDIANA....

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Recently I have been required to go to Evansville quite often on business. Due to the nature of my business I usually don't have time to have a good sit down meal on such trips. I remember Ritzy's had locations in Bloomington in the 80s and would stop by there from time to time. So seeing the sign and hungry for lunch I decided to go thru the drive up window. I ordered a double, shoe string fries and a chocolate shake. The burger was very good and fresh. The fries were hot out of the fryer and also very good. The shake was every bit as good as I remembered creamy and thick. The prices are a bit high, however on my trip I thought it was worth the price. I would compare the burgers to Culvers, a really good Steak and Shake or if your from Indy 96th St. Steakburgers. Think this place will have another visit from me in the near future!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Good food. Excellent ice cream. In all honesty, the pricier of the fast food places around here. They can't be beat with desserts.