“Excellent meal and service!”

Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #36 of 472 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My mom, myself and her significant other went to dinner on a busy Saturday night not long ago.This place was packed, but the wait was not that long and we were seated in a nice part of the restaurant. We could see several television sets from our seats and also a good view of the restaurant in general. Our server Amanda ( I think this was her name) was very attentive. My mom and I had the Kona chicken. This dish consists of grilled chicken cooked with pineapple juice, cheese, and I think ham plus a pineapple slice on top. Her companion had the chicken tenders. The chips and queso was delicious as well as the salads. The kona chicken was really amazing and I would order this meal again, I and then i'd order another to eat for the next day. The only reason I give this review a very good is due to parking. Unless you can back up backwards to get out of some of the parking spaces, coming during a busy time could be a real headache and an invitation for a fender bender if not on your toes.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food here is very good. I enjoy the fried mushrooms, good portion for a starter to a great meal. Food is always the same with good service.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

From Boston, and we chose this restaurant to have a team dinner for our group of 40..20 kids and 20 adults. Cannot say enough great things about this place! Vic the Manager, was so helpful and friendly from setting up the reservation through the entire meal. The wait staff was superb! Always happy to help,and quick. And the food was just as good! From steaks to pasta to salad everyone was happy. They even wrote 40 separate checks so each family could combine their own bill easily!!! Would highly recommend! The restaurant has a nice family friendly atmosphere and is very clean. Would return again!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stopped in with my mother as she wanted a steak and she liked their Jackson Hole steak. We were quickly seated as the restaurant was slow on a Sunday afternoon. Waitress came for our order and brought the soup & salad quickly. We waited a little longer than I thought for our main course and after initial checkingon us we did not see the waitress again until she brought the bill. Food was delicious!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Rafferty's has been on Green River Road for a number of years. They haven't changed the decor or the menu as I can tell. You know they're doing something right to stay in business so long and always have a good crowd. I've never had anything on the menu that wasn't delicious. Today we sat on the outside patio. Was very nice!