“Baseball Tournament ”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Was in Evansville for a Baseball tournament. We were recommended this establishment, from the owner of Carson's Brewery. Marinara & Ravioli was amazing, the sauce was so fresh! I had the Chicken Parm, with Alfredo. It was very crispy, & tender. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Party of eight with reservations on a Tuesday night. Everyone in our party had something different, and it was all very good. Excellent service! The only negative thing I can say is the kitchen vent must have not been working. Mid way through our meal there was a blue haze in the entire building. It was raining, so they had the door going out to the outdoor dining area open as well as the back door. They would occasionally open the front door to vent the smoke from the front end. This did not bother me, minor problem, kinda smelled like a cook out. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Don't be fooled by the name. Their menu is large with a variety of different dishes, not just Italian. I met a friend for lunch recently and I ordered the salad with baked salmon. I could not believe the size of the piece of salmon. I ate half of it and the rest of the salad, and took the other half of the salmon home for dinner! The service was quick. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We sat inside because of the rain, but have visited here previously and was able to enjoy the patio seating area.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

We used to eat here all the time and loved it. Recently we went and I was served kielbasa as "Italian Sausage". They are no where near being the same. We asked the waiter and he said it was Italian sausage (No it is Polish) and they were trying something new. They should have mentioned it first, and I would have ordered something else. I messaged them about a week ago, and still no response at all. This is supposed to be a good restaurant, but not telling of a major change, then not making it right, is terrible. My husband also brought the bill to the desk to pay after waiting 20 minutes for the waiter to pick up the payment. We won't be going there again. I am not paying $16.99 for 3 small slices of kielbasa. They also no longer serve pizza for those who want to go there for pizza.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome late dinner with my husband, service was wonderful and the steaks were cooked to perfection as usual! Great drink menu and overall food selection! This place will never get old!