“Never Disappoints!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome late dinner with my husband, service was wonderful and the steaks were cooked to perfection as usual! Great drink menu and overall food selection! This place will never get old!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The food was great! I loved the look of the old tin ceilings and the bar. We got there pretty early and it was still packed. The service was great! The dessert was delicious. It is a little pricey but not too bad.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Hosted a dinner for 18 people and boy did Smitty's deliver.

The food was excellent. From steaks to pasta, to salads and all parts in between. Not one in our party went away hungry or had anything less than a great meal.

We had one server--and boy was I nervous--but he was amazing...keep us all satisfied, served and cleared quickly. He was fantastic.

I can't wait to go back with a just my wife and/or a few friends.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The food here was excellent, however, the restaurant is poorly ran and dirty. We walked in to three talking hostesses who could barely stop long enough from their (apparently hilarious) story to seat us. When they did, the table hadn't been wiped and there was someone's deconstructed sandwich all under the table and around the floor. We waited over 15 minutes until someone finally decided to come over and take our drink order. However, I don't think they were too busy because 1.) the aforementioned hostesses laughing together at the entrance and 2.) three servers standing by the bar doing each other's hair! We got soup/salad/bread with our meal which took forever, and we were never offered another drink refill. This place has a lot of potential, but there is poor (or lack of) management which is leading to a lax and chaotic atmosphere. There seems to be no leadership: which is obvious through servers wondering around not sure what they're doing, unclean tables/chair, food all over the floor, girl's chatting/laughing and purposefully ignoring customers etc. Again, I love the menu -- and the food is great, but this place lacks the more professional atmosphere I expected from the higher menu prices.

1  Thank MaryCecilia93
Reviewed 24 December 2017

first time here with family. day before Christmas eve. a little pricey. been by this place many times in my life. never went in. thought it was a bar. but its more. appears small from outside. but inside its really huge. lots of space. has a couple TV's showing sports. we ordered fettuchini and other chicken dishes. the wait took some time. so come with patience and a bank account. all in all not a bad place. food was alright. would be better if they offer free bread and butter, or something to that degree. worth a chance.