US$103
US$147
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$123
US$113
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$89
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We also stayed on way to see eclipse; booked online, got a great price. The room looked decent; some renovations like new laminate wood-look flooring, fresh paint & bathroom upgrades. Bedspreads were clean but several cigarette burns in non-smoking room. But after dark, the visitors came out - cockroaches! In bathroom, under bed, & one got into the carryout box from dinner leftovers. It freaked my husband out, he could not sleep after that (3am) and woke me up, and we left by 6am. I did bring cans of bedbug spray and sprayed down the beds before we slept in them, as there are so many stories about bedbug problems at motels these days. Glad I did; we got no bites.

Room Tip: Ask if they have gotten rid of cockroaches.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank QueenOfHuronForest
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We stayed over night to view the eclipse. We walked in and the smell of smoke hit us hard, but we thought oh well, it was cheap. The next day I noticed a line of red lumps on my arm - didn't think anything of it. However, as time went on more and more red lumps were appearing all over my body. In hindsight, we should have expected it. The bed spread was filthy, with stains all over it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary T

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

First room I was giving had dirty bed spread and nasty large stain on bed sheets along with hair, and extremely sticky floor. After reception check room as if I would lie about it I was giving another room but after 7 8 minutes ants had crawled all over my bags and at least 2 was in bed I was at, needless to say I did not stay I booked with another hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ariaslee
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Ariaslee, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in a pinch due to every other hotel in the area being booked due to Derby weekend. The room was comfortable and everything worked as it should have.

Only reason I gave four stars instead of five was the somewhat shady characters I saw wandering around the property; they didn't approach me and ask me for anything but I had my wits about me.

Staff is very friendly and pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear EsdaPup, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was not bad for the money.....no free breakfast and there was a lot of construction on the road surrounding the place making it hard to get in and out of the lot. No batteries in the remote but they fixed that. Employees were polite and helpful!

Room Tip: ask for first floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business