US$80
US$140
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$123
US$89
Priceline
All reviewsa great place to stayvery pleasant stayin towncontinental breakfastinternetpet
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Look, we stay in a lot of Motel 6 type of places. Just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean it can’t be clean and decent. This one was neither. I’ll say one thing. If you’re a bug, the accommodations are lavish. We stomped on three different bugs while here. One is pictured in our review. The floors were slick and slimy. The toilet barely functioned. The sheets and comforter stunk. For $20 more, you should try to stay somewhere where you won’t have to encounter bugs. Would have given it one star but the WiFi was good and they had directv. That was a positive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I had been warned about this place en route, and while it wasn't THAT bad, there was enough to make me realize that it only deserves the most minimal rates. Property dated and needs plenty of work. Big trucks parked all over. Place had a lot of hangers on, smoking up and down the outside corridor. Police came once during the weekend, although no one bothered me. Breakfast was horrible, all sugared, etc. No sweetener available with coffee. Some personnel good, others indifferent. Weird location in that it was off the highway, but had highway numbering.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
arpit t, Manager at Econo Lodge Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day for putting in a review of your recent stay at the Econolodge, I have talked to the owners about less sugar foods in the breakfast room and getting artificial sweetners. We hope these things didn't steer you away from staying with us again..

John Walker
Manager

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I Stayed here mulitiple times for work and everytime they always go above my expectations. I am an independent contractor who travels alot and values his sleep. During my most recent stay i have noticed some new changes to the room which i really enjoyed. Such as new beds and flooring it was VERY comfortable and with this hotel being located right off of highway 41 it is the ideal stop for all who travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
arpit t, Manager at Econo Lodge Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day for putting in such a positive review of your recent stay at the Econolodge, I am truly glad to hear you like the renovations we are currently going through. If you are ever back this way please don't hesitate to give us a call and we will get you booked.

john Walker
Manager
(812)425-1092

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I've stayed here 3-4 times when traveling for work. It's clean, the employees are friendly and it's quiet at night. Literally my only complaint is WiFi speed. Other Than that, I would recommend a stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank levi_castle

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day for putting in such a positive review of your recent stay at the Econolodge, I apologize for the wifi we are currently in the process of seeking a different carrier. If you are ever back this way please give us a call and we will get you booked!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been staying at this hotel for a few months now. This is the nicest hotel we have stayed at. The rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable. All the employees are friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
arpit t, General Manager at Econo Lodge Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for putting in such a positive review of your recent stay with us at the Econolodge, we pride our self on trying to have the friendliest staff, we just want everyone to feel at home. If you are ever back this way please don't hesitate to give us a call and we will get you booked!