All reviews view of the lake nice hotel favorite hotel front desk staff in town room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful pool and hot tub would stay here again home away from home complimentary breakfast great place to stay hgi lobby pond ducks indiana
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Chaos and confusion for wedding contract and block. Managers were able to figure out and fix mine. My other family members were not so lucky, they did not get block pricing. I was able to face to face.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JodiS1418, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate allowing us to host your guests for your wedding. It seems there was confusion with the wedding block. I am glad that we were able to straighten everything out for you. Some of your guests booked through a third party site instead of through the hotel for your wedding block. Unfortunately, we are unable to adjust rates on third party reservations. We hope you will consider us again for your future travel needs in the Evansville area.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This has been our favorite hotel in Evansville for several years
We stay at least once a year sometimes more. We like the location as well as the suites. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
I have noticed others must like it as well as the rooms are a bit worn. The furniture needs cleaning or even replacing. The couch in our room was worn to the point of seedy. And tile in the bathroom looks worn as well.
I really hope they refresh the place or I'm afraid we will look at other options and I dont want to do that.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
KimberlyW2176, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are getting a remodel this winter and will be just like new soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast buffet was the usual, but it was very good. The pool was as to be expected. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JodiS1418, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few thoughts after your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The staff will be encouraged by your words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I am a diamond business traveler, typically preferring Hiltons, until now. I stayed at this hotel in August 2018, and was missing part of my receipt (for a water $5.25) for expenses. I called to see if they could email a simple receipt for the $5.25 water. I wake up the next morning to see they have completely re-charged my AmEx for the entire bill. I called the hotel and spoke with their GM, Jodi Staley, to get it taken off my AmEx since clearly there's mis-communication going on. Not only does she say she will not remove the new charge for $160 but attempts to explain why they re-charged my credit card. Lady, all I needed was a receipt from August for $5.25. Now I am in a full on formal fraudulent case investigation with American Express over this place... thank goodness for AmEx!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
JodiS1418, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

I am sorry for the misunderstanding regarding your folio. As was shown on the folio that was emailed with detailed explanations line by line, you were not double charged. The original charges were reversed and the 3rd bottle of water was added then the new total was charged to your card. We will be happy to send this folio to Amex as well.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay. My wife felt a little ill on the day we were scheduled to leave, so we decided to stay an extra night to give time for her to improve. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to ensure our change of plans went smoothly. We stay here everytime we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JodiS1418, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a review of your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay even though she was feeling a little under the weather. I will be sure to share your remarks with the staff as it will be encouraging for them to know their efforts were appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Evansville!