“Yummy lunch!”

The Garden Cafe at Linton's
Ranked #40 of 213 Restaurants in Elkhart
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Stopped in to buy a gift, and in the interest of time, (work lunch hour) grab lunch too. I was pleasantly surprised with the lunch special. Wrap with ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato cheese, mustard and served with house-made veggie chips, salsa and cookie. They even had a carnation bloom on my plate! As I sat in the beautiful garden-like surroundings I listened to an indoor waterfall and soft flute music. What a serine escape for my lunch hour! The portion was large and it came with a drink for only $10! Bought my gift and easily made it back to work on time without rushing. I will be back!

1  Thank Robin M

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The restaurant is delightful. I didn't know but my husband had been there the week before when he bought our Christmas tree from the garden shop as a surprise to me. He is picky and found the sandwiches and baked goods to be delicious and memorable.

1  Thank Mandy H
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Small little corner cafe at Linton's nursery. Charming in every way however. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food was served beautifully and tasted wonderful too.

1  Thank DayBreeze
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Everyone who works there is very nice and helpful. Floral designs are beautiful, as well as the entire store. When you visit, it will not look the same each time. They put a lot of work into that business and it shows!

1  Thank Samantha A
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We love to eat healthy and Linton's makes that easy! It's nice to get out of the house and eat something different. The whole family loves the food and the environment is like no other.

1  Thank Ben D