“Great take out”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #43 of 218 Restaurants in Elkhart
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 405 East County Road 6, , Elkhart where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This location offers online ordering for pick up on your way home after a busy day at the office. The food is good. The portions are average. The ability to customize your meal to add items and leave off those your don't like makes it a great alternative to other fast food style pasta restaurants. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

First of all, I teach Customer Service for a long-term care company. The challenge is, I’ve been on the Daniel Fast for 18 days, where I get to eat only fruit, vegetables, nuts and legumes. If you are going to cook, you must use healthy oil. Well, I talked with the manager over the phone before I drove to the restaurant, to see if I could order just stir fried vegetables and to see what oil to use. Jen, the manager, was very encouraging, so I decided to drive to the restaurant. They use sunflower seed oil, which is perfect for the Daniel Fast. Jen, was just as cordial and helpful throughout this process, as she was on the phone. She walked me through the 14 different vegetables that they can serve and I picked out about 11. She personally stir fried my meal for me and it was amazingly delicious. I travel a lot for work so it makes it very difficult to cook vegetables on my own. I found an amazing oasis here at Noodles and Company, to help me through the fast. Thank you Jesus. And thank you Jen.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The food was good but on the expensive side for what we got. When I think of a bowl of noodles, I think cheap eats. This was not the case. Still, we enjoyed our food as it was tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food was excellent with reasonable prices. I found this place much better then Panera Bread. The portions were large and the food was delicious. I was with family, we got something different and we were all very happy with the food and the service. Highly Recommend you try this place.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

First time ever to a N & Co. and it was not bad. The bowls are large , but could stand to have more product in the servings. Otherwise, its not a bad meal for the money.