“Awesome pizza ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I love stone creek I grew up eating it cause I live by it and it is so great any one can eat there family's any body

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We tried this place on the recommendation
Of a young lady at the local bakery in Zion,IL. We had wonderful service and a terrific pizza. Fresh ingredients, great cheese, cooked to perfection. Pans take a bit longer we were informed when ordering. Being in no rush, we ordered a beer from their good beer selection and sat and chatted. Worth the wait. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. I had the steak which was cooked to perfection. My wife had a roast beef sandwich. Which was ok. Needed a little more flavor. We sat outside and it was a great experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Finished up our Volleyball Game and stopped in for some Pizza and Beer. Ron and Tim are awesome and the food is great. Try some of the specialty pizzas!!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This is a very nice place in a beautifully landscaped area. It has an outdoorsy, upper Wisconsin feel to it that we liked. The service was excellent. The food was average. I wanted and expected it to be better because the outside looks SO NICE!!. The food was not bad, it just wasn't great. I had the ribs, they were average. I got the "stoney fries", not nearly as good as described. Skip them and get a baked potato. Hubby had the baked alaskan cod. I tasted it...bland...skip this. Probably better fried. Looks like they just added baked whitefish, I think this would have been a better choice had they had it. Soup was delicious!!! They serve freshly baked bread which I think is supposed to be served warm. Ours was not. Our first time here. We will give it another try. Its so pretty outside and you can eat out too.