“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We visit Louis Pizza often but we order pick up every Friday. We order pizza, pasta, chicken, salad.
Everything is delicious .

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have been to this restaurant once and is looking forward to my next visit . From the outside , this restaurant isn't impressive . Upon entering , I was surprised at the many tables and booths in a small area . By being close it was easy to meet people and carry on a conversation . The food I had was great , especially the salad with unlimited tasty bread sticks . The service was great with emphasis of the personality of the waitress .

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times for lunch. The place has that neat old Chicago look and feel to it. They have daily specials plus great Italian entrees and soups. They bring you the best toasted bread appetizer.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice cozy neighborhood pizzeria. Serving good food at a reasonable price. Pizza spaghetti are good but the garlic bread sticks ate the beat in town.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Louie's has good food ... but DO NOT go in there alone and ask to sit at a table by yourself, you will be treated like CRAP. I had to repeated ask for a menu and SEAT myself. I did NOT want to sit at the bar. It took a long time to get a waitress (and it was NOT busy, either, it was a WEDNESDAY NIGHT) ... had to hunt her down. When finally ordered food, it was good ... but DIFFICULT again to get any service, I had to go hunt for more napkins and beg the water server for more water by going into another part of the restaurant with my empty WATER glass. SO SO HUMILIATING !! THIS PLACE is NOT welcoming if you DINE ALONE ... also if you are NOT in the "insider crowd." IF you do not routinely dine there and are actually not a part of the "political governing crowd" who run Waukegan, you will be treated like a NO BODY. I HATE going to Louie's, this has happened to me before there and I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN !!! AND be forwarned ... unless you want to sit at the bar, DO NOT GO THERE and ASK to be seated at a regular table ALONE !! YOU will REGRET IT !!!