“Rip off! Do NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!”

Jack's Pizzeria and Burgers
Ranked #94 of 158 Restaurants in Waukegan
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered delivery to my room and was advised it would be about 45 minutes. An hour and a half later, I received cold, card board pizza and warm milks and sodas. When I called to complain, the lady was very rude, made excuses and finally yelled at me and said they would send someone over to pick my food back up and reimburse me. I then added up my bill and realized they ripped me off also. Do the math on the bill yourself, I even included the delivery charge and tax. I get $29.72, but the bill says $35.71. So here I sit, waiting for someone to come back and fix this if you could do a review with no circles, that is what they earned.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We have ordered many times from here. Do not waste your time! The food would be good if it was ever hot or the correct order. If you dare to have it delivered then be prepared to wait at least a hour and a half. Coming from a family that owns a restaurant this is just wrong. The place is literally 7 minutes down the street from my house if that. We have given them multiple chances and I can say not again! Such a disappointment.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

The overall customer service was awesome. We decided to eat here because we saw a flyer at our hotel. This was the best decision to have dinner here. The pizza is made from scratch and is super fresh. All ingredients are made fresh including the dough. They have free complimentary soup as well. The desserts are even better. I bought a carrot cake and took it back to the hotel. It was scrumptious. Best pizza of all time.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

I have been here twice. The first time the food was dry and old, no service to speak well about. The second time (last time) Ordered breakfast that was screwed up, getting it fixed took a long time. they had their chance for my second time and blew it.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

This place was a very pleasant surprise to our group. We had a group of 30+ basketball players and their parents who were at the USJN event in Waukegan/Pleasant Prairie over the weekend. The final game on Saturday was finished about 6:30 and the girls all wanted to shower before they went out to eat. Jack's Pizza took great care of the entire group! Our waitress was awesome, and we even had free chicken noodle soup while we waited for our food to arrive. Everybody ordered something different, and the food was served in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend this quaint little place (a bit off the beaten path) but worth the trouble of finding.