“FILTHY RESTAURANT- NOT RECOMMENDED”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #85 of 158 Restaurants in Waukegan
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Noticeably filthy employee handling and working around food, enough to spoil my appetite. This isn't a place that I would recommend based on this observation. There are plenty of other options.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I have given this place multiple attempts during my lunch break (I work down the street). Not only is the food extremely slow that we've had to cancel it but the order has been wrong several times.
This is downtown Waukegan right next to the courthouse, Waukegan Police Department, and Lake County Sheriff's office. I'm baffled by the fact that a server thinks it's okay to wear a sweatshirt that says "all cops are bastards" AND management allowed it!
Breaking uniform to express a negative opinion about the majority of the lunchtime clientele says something about the priorities of this place.
Never again!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Just had to submit a review of this place for its fabulous monster that has at least 10 toppings. ... and it has Guinness on draft!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This was my first time eating at this restaurant and I will definitely go back several times . The extensive menu looked good , but I settled on the Chicken Parmigiana Pasta and it was delicious .The attention of the waitress was very cordial and professional .

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Something is happening here and it is not good. The service is unbelievably slow. We were just there for dinner. We waited and waited and waited. More folks came in for the show at the Genesse theater. Some walked out because the service was so slow. By my count there were two "servers" for the whole restaurant and one of those was the bartender. Nice people but come on! That is not going to work.

And about the lightbulb- we were there last week and the light over the sink and mirror in the ladies room was out. And a week later, it's still out ! So apparently they are short on maintenance staff too.

Very hesitant to go back......

1  Thank 185Days