“Good eats, not just "Bar food"”

Alpha Bravo Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We go here every once in awhile. It's certainly a tavern, but the food is better than average. I like the quesadillas and my Wife swears by the horseshoe. It can get a little loud in there, but they do a fair business in take out and there is even a delivery service. Prices are pretty fair. If you check the local discount booklet, they always have coupons that can make things even more affordable.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Everything here is delicious! We haven't had a bad meal yet. Great food and drink specials daily. Here on Sunday and specials are $14.99 for a 2 topping pizza and wings and $1.00 domestic bottles or drafts.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at the good burger I had on my lunch first visit here. The food and atmosphere are nothing special, but the meal was good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We enjoy their food, and especially enjoy their carryout option. We call ahead and use the drive through to pick it up, which is very convenient for us. We love the food; there is a great selection of options.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We had a childless night, so tried here. We had purchased a coupon book for the area ( fund raiser ). This was the reason for choosing the AB. My coupon said buy 1 dinner entree, get one free ( equal or lesser ). She got a steak sandwich, slaw and water. ( 6.99, 1.99 ) , I got a pulled porkfries, and soda( 4.99, 1.49, 185 )). This would mean my sandwich ( 4.99 ) was free, right ? Not the case. . My bill showed only a 3.25 manager discount. What happened to the other 1.74 ? Not happy at all with being overcharged. Although both meals were good,, we will not go back. We were the only ones there eating inside, only a few outside drinking, so it was not a confusing , hectic mistake. Just plain overcharge.

Date of visit: April 2016