“Best fried Chicken around”
Review of Bernardi's

Bernardi's
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 February 2017

For under $10.00. We love to order Thursday nights chicken special. We order it to go with an extra baked potato and SPLIT the 1/2 chicken. Love Love Love their fried chicken and their Mona's house salad dressing is great! We even buy a bottle of dressing to have at home.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Went here one of our last nights in town with the family. The pasta was just as good as I remember, I made my dad get the chicken so I could have both. They have some of the best chicken in town.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Their fried chicken dinners are very tasty and portions are pretty decent. Also their wings and bruschetta are excellent. They have a good variety of food and drinks. Service there is excellent. I recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have been going here for years and they always have good food and service. They really do an excellent job on large groups. We have had groups over twenty people and they don't miss a beat. They have a great variety and their chicken is locally famous. With a full bar and great service it is hard to beat..

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I went to Bernardi's on a business lunch earlier this month. Absolutely fantastic. I was able to try their roasted chicken as well as their Fried Chicken. Both were terrific and would recommend strongly. I also was able to sample their spaghetti. The meat sauce was just right and the noodles are cooked fine. They have the best house salad dressing around. I would recommend for whatever how do you are planning, whether it be a single-family or using the back room for a banquet.

Been to Bernardi's? Share your experiences!