“Heaven ”

Rubino Italian Import
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A friend brought pizza set ups to my house a couple of months ago from here. I went finally today to get some for myself...can I just say it’s heaven on earth!!! They have lunch, dinner and everything in between for you to take home for your family or to enjoy at a get together!! I can’t wait to go back again even though it’s a 45 minute drive for me!!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Rubino's one of the best places to obtain really good Italian food. Their Meet Ball Sandwich is one of the best I have ever had, and is more than enough for two people

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Great authentic Italian food. Staff is awesome, very friendly and helpful. The only negative I can say is the wait at the deli but it’s worth every minute. Prices are fair and selection is great

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I have been going to Rubino's for years. We had a team meeting and decided to use Rubino's for our catering. The sandwiches that they brought were beyond good. There was an assortment of Italian, roast beef and turkey and each one was better than the next. Great job, keep up the great work.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Rubino's in Tinley Park, IL is one of the best places in the area to obtain true quality Italian Food. They provide a wide variety of shelf products, dellie, and pre-cooked foods that are out of this world. They are also very reasonable when it come to the cost!
If your looking for a true Italian Sub, at a cost comparable to other sub places, this is the only place to go.