“This place is great! I give it 5 stars Love it!”
Review of Sum's Chop Suey

Sum's Chop Suey
Ranked #146 of 220 Restaurants in Skokie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place is great! I give it 5 stars Love it! And they give you way too much food. But its really really good. They may be very kurt but love the food.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

1-Our small order took 1 hour and 50 minutes to arrive (we live less than 5 minutes away)
2-The food was cold
3-The entrée we asked to be nut-free had peanuts
4-Jeni said our total was $34 over the phone and the driver told us $43. My husband ran back up and down our 3 flights of stairs to make sure we paid the "correct" amount plus our standard 20% tip. Jeni argued with me when I called back after the food arrived and kept giggling when I was explaining the issues with our order.

All around poor customer service and a horrible experience. We won't be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Nothing special here. It was neither bad nor really that great. Price to portion ratio was decent. Their "fried wantons" were nothing more than fried wanton skins aka greasy Chinese noodles.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Decided to try a new Chinese restaurant near the house today and I was disappointed. Not only did they charge me and forget to put in my 2 egg rolls, they served me Mongolian Beef (which I ordered) with 75% of the dish made up of sliced onions on top of the beef. There were no scallions, no whilte oriental noodles, just a boat load of onions. I pushed most aside and tried to concentrate on the rest but was majorly disappointed. I'll continue my search for the perfect Mongolian Beef dish somewhere in the North suburbs of Chicago.

1  Thank Danimals

Been to Sum's Chop Suey? Share your experiences!