“Interesting food”
Review of Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Skokie
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I went there to get something fast and tasty. I think, that I've got what I was looking for. Pretzel Dog was delicious and the pepperoni pretzel was good too.
I wish to try different food too.
Maybe next time.....
I recommend this place.
RomanP

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Still a favorite since we were little and we would bribe our parents to stop by for a pretzel. They bring back memories. It's a good place to stop in for a good, fluffy and fresh pretzel!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

if you're seeking a nice, chewy, warm tasting pretzel, this is the place to visit. it you're looking for anything else, skip this place.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

every time we're in the mall, i always get talked into their petzels. plain pretzel with sugar glaze on the the is all we get. if they're fresh, not bad. nothing else to seems applying except the plain pretzels. but funny, it appears they always have a line customers waiting.

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Love these pretzels especially the sour cream n onion and the cinnamon one they're always fresh warm and good and the price is reasonable

Been to Auntie Anne's? Share your experiences!